Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

I'm sooo glad that the only one that ever bakes in my house is me, that's torture! Are you tired lately? Probably explains the accident proneness if you are. Hope you have a good day today chick.

caroline g said:
I'm sooo glad that the only one that ever bakes in my house is me, that's torture! Are you tired lately? Probably explains the accident proneness if you are. Hope you have a good day today chick.

I'm just your average eeeejit lol. I shall indeed have a good day :) I'm doing a canoeing taster session to see if I can cope with doing a course. My local neighbourhood centre has 8 canoes plus gear and a canal but nobody who's qualified to take the kids out!!! I'd have to do quite a lot of qualifications before I could run a club but there's some funding pots about so I'm looking into it!! Depends whether I can bring myself to roll the canoe lol

I went in primary school. Was so much fun! Hope you love it!

Sounds amazing, I would be petrified of the rolling though. Good luck hun :) xx

It was AWESOME!!!!! I love it :) the rolling was really scary at first but by the end I was volunteering to roll myself under and hold myself there so people could practice rescuing me lol I must be mental!!! I wanna go again!!!!

I'm hoping so :) I need about five different certificates to get the insurance :( but I'd love to be able to get these canoes in use!! They are just sitting there right now.

Only thing that worries me is one of the courses is quite hardcore and I'm not sure I can actually swim that competently. I haven't done any life saving for YEARS so I'd need to train quite hard. Going to do some more sessions with the canoe instructor for now and see how I get on. Think my plan right now is to fund this first course myself so I can go out on the water alone (don't legally need the course but common sense says its wise!!) and take it from there!!!

The guys called Enoch which has amused me no end today ;)

Sounds like a ab idea, hope it all works out for you. We can all come for lessons and Jamies chocolate cake!!!

Enoch, flippin' heck! :) xxx

Squeezyweezy said:
Sounds like a ab idea, hope it all works out for you. We can all come for lessons and Jamies chocolate cake!!!

Enoch, flippin' heck! :) xxx

No chocolate cake today I'm afraid. Joey made white chocolate and strawberry cupcakes tho!!! ;)

Attachments

• image-114210358.jpg
    image-114210358.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 30
Love the idea about the canoeing club, it'll be hard work but I'm sure it'll be worth it! Not sure I could roll myself so you're a better woman than me!

Glad it went well! And they look yum!

Dammit Jamie's making pizza now lol. With fresh mozzarella !!!!! Boooooooo. He's topped it with chopped up southern fried chicken flavour fridge raiders and it smells surprisingly delicious.

The kids obsession with cooking is doing my head in!!!!! I'm gonna make em cook something I can actually eat next time haha.

Haha yummy though

Seriously, find that boy a new hobby!! haha

So far two really good days of angelic best diet behaviour ;)

Am quite surprised. I'm making a spag bol tonight and have been hoarding my cals all morning thinking I'd need them BUT it's actually come in quite reasonable.

Bolognese seasoned frozen mince 154 for 1/4 bag (it's got the garlic an herbs and onions in already lol thought I'd try it!!)
100g dry weight of wholewheat spaghetti which is an ok portion to be honest!!! Better than I expected lol 148
Chopped toms with garlic and herbs 55 for half the can.
Assorted bits of veg out the fridge.... Half a pepper a few sweetcorns and a large elderly flat mushroom .... 50ish.

Total...... 399 according to MFP!!! And For an extra 100 I shall add a side salad instead of garlic bread and a slice of low low cheddar melted over the top!!! MAHOOOOOOSIVE platefull :) yum yum.

Been swimming with the kids ;) all good fun. And we're hitting the local water park later for some walking playing climbing jumping swinging fun lol. God knows what kind of burns these are......MFP says LOTS but I think it's a bit more modest lol

Tried EA active out yesterday for my wii. Dear god it was worse than a PT at the gym!!! My thighs are dying today. I had to give up two mins early as I literally couldn't get to the end of the workout. Serves me right for selected 'hard' thinking it would be like the wii fit lol. MEDIUM tomorrow!!!! Also hubby had snuck the heating on so I nearly melted.

Shattered. Walked for miles round the water park coz Jamie couldn't cope with the playground (very busy) had a go on a train and didn't eat any icecream!! Go me. I'm very tired now tho.

Having cooked my spag I STRONGLY suspect the cal count that come through the MFP scanner is WROOOOOONG. I couldn't eat that much pasta on a binge let alone a diet!!! I ate till I was stuffed coz I was starving then left the rest lol. Need to check the packaging in asda coz I threw it out after I measured everything out this morning. (I'm a weirdo....I measure out and chop etc everything when I'm making lunch then it's easier while I'm cooking dinner) Luckily the bol part of my spag Bol was delicious :)

Oooh that bolognese sounds tasty! Where was the seasoned mince from?

Back