Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Mmm lunch :) was blinking starving as I didn't have time for a mid morning snack!! 7am till 1pm is a long time to go on 211cals of cereal!!!

But now I get TWO afternoon snacks Woooohoooooo!!!

No exercise as TOTM is trying to kill me today :( but I've taken the kids to town, bought a swingset, got it home an built it!! So I deserve some lazy time with my hot water bottle this arvo.

Poor kids I think I've built it wrong as it's still quite wobbly so all they can do is look at the new swings till dad gets home to fix it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor kids I think I've built it wrong as it's still quite wobbly so all they can do is look at the new swings till dad gets home to fix it!!!

PML:8855: Im not sure why I find that so funny, but I have just got this picture in my head of you struggling like a mad woman to put the swing up, and now the kids are staring through the window at it cos its all wonky! You're a better person than me, cos I probably wouldn't have even attempted it, but I cant stop laughing!!! xxxxx

Well done on your loss :)

Squeezyweezy said:
PML:8855: Im not sure why I find that so funny, but I have just got this picture in my head of you struggling like a mad woman to put the swing up, and now the kids are staring through the window at it cos its all wonky! You're a better person than me, cos I probably wouldn't have even attempted it, but I cant stop laughing!!! xxxxx

Lol this is essentially what happened :) it's a double swing with a glider thing and the only help I had was my 8yr old daughter watching from the patio and saying 'I'm not getting on that mom!! Not till daddy takes it apart an does it again!!!'
I haven't pointed out that I built her cabin bed!!! I want her to actually sleep tonight lol

The swings not wonky so much as decidedly rickety haha don't think my scrawny arms have enough beef to tighten everything up enough :) it's creaking a bit worryingly too :( oh an I didn't realise I was meant to concrete it into the ground......all in all it's gonna be a while before we do any swinging!!!!

Well I REALLY want a big piece of fish with loads of chips from my local chippy. Am attempting to create the low cal version with cod cakes (180 for two) WW chips (about 4 to 100g :( ) and tinned mushy peas but I can already tell that it's not going to be the same somehow lol

Hungry. Not sure why as I've eaten quite well today :(

40g fruit an fibre
Warbutons thin with chicken tikka pieces and salad.
Wotsits
Fishcake WW chips an mushy peas
4 cups of tea with sweetener
3 small strawberries I pinched off my daughters plant :) sssshhhhhh!!!
But she did snaffle the lovely ripe peach I was saving for my snack!!!

No exercise today as I'm feeling run down. And not enough veg either due to my takeaway cravings leading to a very nutritionally unsound dinner!! Probably why I'm hungry!! No massive pile of salad or veg to bulk tea out! Gonna have something lovely tomoz!! It's steak night! God I'm dribbling already at the thought of red meat hahaha

Mmm not had steak in ages!

Bleurgh. Feel rough as a badgers arse today!! Gotta skip off into town to buy birthday goodies for hubby and ma in law.....oh an sort some fathers day shizzle!!
God knows what I'll get hubby but ma in law was quite taken with my new handbag so I'll get her a similar one :) not the same one tho.....that would just be creepy!!!

Off to chomble down some DELICIOUS fruit an fibre (and not to wish it was a full English in the slightest.....) ;)

Sorry your feeling crap today, if it helps so am I!!! I woke up this morning and thought I had been hit by a dustbin lorry. Keep up the good work hun, you are douing brilliantly xxx

Ugh I HATE TOTM :(
I been shopping all day. Have walked miles. Got blisters off my ballet pumps it was soooo far!!! But got all my pressies.....an forgot giftwrap lol

Got just enough time to wash/blowdry my hair (the baby that I randomly steal got quaver juice in it) feed kids and dash out to yet another training session. Late tea tonight and I have to avoid the plate of biscuits at my training thing!!!

And steak night is bloody cancelled!!!!!! I forgot to defrost em. Boooohooooo sob sob. Birds eye salmon fillet it is then :(

And now I've burnt the tea trying to get it ready BEFORE I leave and actually get ready to leave............ Goddamn it. I'm starving here!!!!! An leaving in 20 mins......

Think you're fab. I would have given up by now and headed to the biscuit tin. Well done chick xxx

Oh dear. Sounds like it's one of those days! Hope it gets better :)

Well I survived yesterday :) came in at goal. Sneaky scale peeking has left me grinning inanely this morning :) been pondering targets and time scales today and not feeling like it's a mountain!!

Hurray for a better day today!!! How's the swing looking? x

lindseydodd408 said:
Hurray for a better day today!!! How's the swing looking? x

Well I wouldn't put my fat ass on it but the kids seem happy enough :) J was out there at half 7 this morning lol it's great. No clothes or clean teeth.....no early morning swing :) he's never got ready so fast! Neighbours will be less than impressed tho haha

Hey! You seem to of done spliffing since I've been away :D I went to update my own diary but the site logged me out so I'll need to type it all up again tonight!

Just think, you've lost 6lb - that's almost a whole baby! :eek:

Well I wouldn't put my fat ass on it but the kids seem happy enough :) J was out there at half 7 this morning lol it's great. No clothes or clean teeth.....no early morning swing :) he's never got ready so fast! Neighbours will be less than impressed tho haha

Bribery and corruption, I love it xxx

Back