Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Been a busy day again :) had a good blitz of the house!
Then I tackled the garden. My back aches from weeding and I went all GI JANE and cut down my dead palm tree that sims been promising to do since march!! The extra cold winter killed it :( it was a big un too lol my arms got the best work out of their lives!!!

Discovered warbutons sandwich thins.....by gods they're yummy!!! Please mr warbutons can you do a wholemeal version????? Had a lovely lunch of jacket slice of cheese, salad and a pickled onion lol and had the sandwich thin as a lil snack with dairylee :) veeeery nice!!!

No hubby for tea tonight so I can please myself! Kids are behaving so I'm off to enjoy a chapter of my book and a brew.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha being as I can't get the profile pic to upload I thought I'd pop one in on attachment instead :)

Attachments

• image-286210034.jpg
    image-286210034.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 30
Fab food day yesterday :) I squeezed soooo much milage out of my 1200 cals lol
Today I have assembly and a coffee morning to organise (yes I am a PTA mom....it's terryfying!!) so I'm having cereal before I go and taking a little snack to keep me off the toast an jam!!!!
Have an extremely boring day of hemming curtains lined up.......wooooo thrilling!!!!

I absolutely have to go back to the gym. I haven't been for months coz I truly despise it lol but if I can get back in the habit I'd like to do some strength/toning rather than cardio. It just eats such a huge chunk of the day!!!
Might buy me some new gym gear to motivate myself!!!! Or sweet talk hubby into letting have a PT again!!!!!

I don't actually mind the cardio stuff that much. Getting used to it. Just the strength training that's totally new to me so is gonna get some getting used to lol. Go for it :)

Im with you Legomom, I hate cardio. It does get slightly better once you get into it, but I find it such a drag. I hate the gym too, never have time to take 2 hours out of my day to walk down there, do a workout, get showered, and walk back. I prefer using the weights and doing toning and strength work (apparently Im freakishly strong whic I find funny).
I have been doing some exercise at home though, using various DVD's, and Im really enjoying it. :)

Say no to the muffins. Muffins are bad. Naughty muffins. Stay away. Damn you muffins!!!!! :D

Doh!!! Nevermind... can you earn it or miss something out this evening? I hope the day has not been totalled over a muffin. x

Nope didn't total the day over a muffIN...... It was the muffINSSSSS that got me heehee. It's all good tho I'll zumba em off :) my let's get cooking kids at school had made like 80,0000 healthyish muffins for a bake sale! Once I tried one I kinda had to try them all lol

That cooking class sounds fun! :p

Lol it is :) it's part of the school enrichment programme.
The kids are in mixed age groups for two hrs a week working on projects to 'enrich' the school, pupils lives and local community. My enrichment group (I'm the schools SEN link governor not a staff member BTW lol ) have done street dance, cooking, created a garden, held tea parties for the elderly, fundraised for a local church mission in Uganda, made some awesome artwork for the infants playground, among other things haha it's been fab!!!

It's why I love being a governor :) I get to play on all the best projects lol and then I report back on what's happening an what's being achieved to the board of governors and offstead should they ask!!!

But muffingate yesterday just kinda became chipgate then pizzagate then going to bed feeling sickgate. Epic epic fail on the calcount!!!! So it's 80 gallons of water, one lettuce leaf and a ryvita for me today :) lol

I'm gonna aim to eat 1200 sat an sun but burn 500 each day which will balance my weeks net cals by WI. I doubt I'll lose anything as yesterday fat/salt/sugar count was horrific but I just want to know I finished the week in the black not the red lol if only in theory not practice!!!

Sigh.... off to kick kids out of the lounge so I can zumba away those lovely muffins :)

First play with my new HRM and 40 mins of energetic zumba-ing burnt 36g of fat and 344 calories :) but I actually can't do anymore now my poor leggies have had it for a bit!!! I'll do another zumba tomoz and a good long walk :) that should do it lol

One bottle of water down....3 to go.

Wow. Sounds really good! Wish we had classes like that!

Bostik said:
Wow. Sounds really good! Wish we had classes like that!

It's a great initiative. Offstead LOVE that kind of thing so it helps at inspection time too :)
I love getting involved and I do have the time lol but as my eldest is special needs he is at another school so I'm active there too!! I'm link governor at that one as well but I help manage an outreach programme with the SENCO :) raising awareness for teaching staff across the borough of good AS practice in the learning environment. My son gives demonstrations in the lectures lol he does love to get on stage and strut his stuff :)

Wow Legomom, how do you fit all that into your day? Sounds like you got alot on your plate.
Well done with the zumba. Im not exercising this weekend, Im having that as my treat! :p

That's exactly what I was thinking Squeezyweezy! I worked in day centres with adults with learning disabilites and at the end of the day I would be knackered! Dunno how you do all this work and have a family too! Inspirational :)

Lol inspirational isn't what I'd call it!!! I was going out of my tree with boredom lol I can't work right now as my AS son still needs a lot of support but I wasn't really built to be happy cleaning and stepford wifing lol

None of it's that time consuming :) I do coffee morning and enrichment all day Friday at one school and spend bout 4 hrs across the week for the awareness stuff at the other. Tues I volunteer at a charity organisation giving free benefits and money advice. Then I usually have one evening a wee on a training course or at a meeting :)
It's the ppl who work 9-6 all week and still manage to do everything that are inspirational !!

Haha know what you mean. As much as I'd like a rich husband so I wouldn't have to work ever and could just go shopping all the time :p I know I would get soooo bored not doing anything lol.

Back