Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Glad to see you back and well done for staying away from the ciggies :)

I'm joining you and Squeezy as I've put 6lbs on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've gone AWOL again!! Hope all is O.K. :D

I notice we seem to time our AWOL periods at the same time... maybe you'll be back now too?

So you do....And what do you get up to mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? :D

I couldn't possibly tell you... otherwise I'd have to kill you!

lol...

Rightyhooooo I'm back again.......again!! Lol. Seriously struggled since quitting the ciggies. But I'm still fag free. And a good 80,00000 stone heavier!! Soooo glad I didn't wait till goal to quit lol!!! Starting out gently again and we'll see how we go. 1600 cals according to MFP but I think I'll aim for 1400 as I like that amount.

I weigh 13.13 as of this morning :(

And no looking at the scales either till Monday!!! This time I'm gonna do it sensibly.

Welcome back! :D Missed you round here! Great to hear you've managed to kick the fags :) Good luck on getting back on track hun!

Woo welcome back! I came back with my tail between my legs a couple of weeks ago 13lbs up, we're terrible we are! Now all we need is Lindsey to come back too! Well done for keeping up with no smoking, that's the bigger achievement I think! Good to have you back :)

God Caroline I managed to nearly double your regain I think!! I'm not even gonna look at what I weighed before my epic fall......lol. Still it'll come off!! I doubt I'll be slinky for Santa now tho lol.

Neither I'm I, we can be non-slinky together ha

Woo hoo!!! Welcome back Tina. Missed ya!
Don't worry about a thing, you'll be loosing pounds in no time.
Well done for kicking the habit! :D

Yep.....I may be chubby but I have shiny clean lungs!!

I'm so glad now that I threw out all my fat clothes! When the 14's you worked so hard to get into start to get tight you know it's back on the wagon time!! If I'd had my old bigger clothes sitting staring at me I'd probably still be scoffing all the pies and mumbling about the quitting munchies!!

Mmmmmm pie!!!!

Hahaha. And you're holding it up so proudly! Lol!

Back