Tinkerblondes- what a difference a day makes!

tinkerblonde

Hello.

I have just woken up for the first time in months without the dreaded food hangover. I actually wanted to get out of bed and not get dragged out by my 3 year old.

I know I shouldnt have, but it was too tempting. I jumped on the scales. I had lost 6lbs from yesterday morning. It just shows how much binging does actually weigh, all that excess food and bloating yuck!
If I hadnt weighed today I may have been tempted to just try again Monday morning , as I was a bit hungry last night but managed to stay focused. This weight loss , ok only bloat , has spurred me on. In just one day, I feel better already.

I cant wait for my Hazelnut shake for breakfast. Yay! I love this.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's great, isn't it! Good luck x

Day 3

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy today , used the keto stick it is definitely pink.

I had a cup of coffee and felt alot better and some water. I am craving the Hazelnut shake, so I am off to make it now.

I usually go to the gym when I drop my daughter at nursery , but feeling a bit weak . Maybe in a day or two I will go and have an easy work out.

You should lay off the gym in the first week of this to allow your body to adjust. Then only gentle exercises for the next few weeks. Touch wood havent experienced this dizziness on this one but I did on LT. Good luck for your weight loss this week

Thanks Donjon, yes your probably right.
I dont want to faint.
I have just had a shake and feel loads better. I was probably dehydrated from sleeping.

Hello! *waves*

Yeah, I'd avoid the gym for a while. Personally, I'd avoid it, period! lol! :p

Well today, I decided to try the gym.

I have spent the last six months, going 5 times a week and doing 1h 20 on the x trainer and then weights. I still put on weight with binging, so I must have ate loads. Well, I know I did.

I hadnt been in a week, and I felt soo weak, it was so hard. I dont want to lose my fitness that I had built up, but I guess I will have to. I managed 40 mind at a very slow rate, while watching Pauline Quirke on BBC news and thinking wow she is the thin one now. She looks amazing!

I then did weights and found this easier, I think I will cut down the cardio maybe, focus on muscle tone instead. Try and reduce the saggy skin. Probs not , but I can dream.

I picked my daughter up from nursery later on, I havent felt hungry at all today. It is amazing that day 4, is less of the hungry feeling than day 1. I made pancakes , was tempted a bit, the craving soon went though.

Its now quarter to 2 and I have forgotten to
have lunch! That never ever happens to me. I have just realised I cant believe it.

Loving this diet more and more!

Well done, sounds like you are doing so well! I want to try the gym as well soon, will give it a bit of time though! You should be proud of yourself! :)

Well today, I decided to try the gym.

I have spent the last six months, going 5 times a week and doing 1h 20 on the x trainer and then weights. I still put on weight with binging, so I must have ate loads. Well, I know I did.

I hadnt been in a week, and I felt soo weak, it was so hard. I dont want to lose my fitness that I had built up, but I guess I will have to. I managed 40 mind at a very slow rate, while watching Pauline Quirke on BBC news and thinking wow she is the thin one now. She looks amazing!

I then did weights and found this easier, I think I will cut down the cardio maybe, focus on muscle tone instead. Try and reduce the saggy skin. Probs not , but I can dream.

I picked my daughter up from nursery later on, I havent felt hungry at all today. It is amazing that day 4, is less of the hungry feeling than day 1. I made pancakes , was tempted a bit, the craving soon went though.

Its now quarter to 2 and I have forgotten to
have lunch! That never ever happens to me. I have just realised I cant believe it.

Loving this diet more and more!

One hour 20 on the cross trainer! kudos to you girl! I tried it out for the first time today and managed 30 mins but I was finished at the end of that!

Thanks. I think its only because I can watch tv and zone out. I also do a bit of fast intervals for a minute every so
Often, then coast a bit. So it seems to go quicker.
Today though, I was moving like a sloth. Lol

U are doing so well. Don't think I could have made pancakes mmmm that would be so tempting.

I did have an urge just to shove some in my mouth.

However I sometimes find making nice food for someone else , helps a tiny bit with cravings. Weird!

I think I would have shoved the whole thing in my mouth! I love pancakes. I find I can only cook things I don't fancy eating so my poor oh only gets things I don't eat for his tea. He just had some toast and I was v mean and gave him daggers. It's the simple things I crave like tomato soup eggs and bread of all kinds mmm. Not together though lol

I just had the vanilla milkshake hot.

It was soooo nice, alot nicer than having it cold. Yum yum!!!

Well I woke up and weighed myself and found I had lost a pound. Yay. So that was 10 lbs in five days. I ate a truffa bar for breakfast.

I went to the gym, managed 40 mins , still feeling really weak. I had a warm vanilla shake for lunch. So I was doing ok.

Well after school, I had arranged to go to a soft play with some other mams. We usually take the kids for tea and have something ourselves. I was ready with the excuse that OH had made something for me. Lucky my friend said the same so that wasnt the problem. The kids all got fish fingers , chips and beans, they ate them then went to play again. My friend finished off her childs meal. Well my daughters was just sitting there, calling my name. I saw the beans, picked up the fork and ate them. Thinking this is ok, its protein. Well I didnt stop there, i started munching the rest of the chips and couldnt stop. They were too nice. I should have stopped there but I didnt . OH and my parents had ordered a chinese later, so I got tofu and veg. I ate that. I walked into the kitchen and saw a tub of fried rice on the side. Next thing , I am shovelling it in!
Later I ate two scotch pancakes and about ten choc fingers.

So annoyed with myself. The only nice thing, was that it was nice to go to sleep with a full stomach. Its not so nice waking up with one. I avoided the scales.

I started today, as a new day. I went to the gym had loads more energy. Managed over an hour. I weighed after the gym,found I had put on 0.6 lbs. Though more may catch up on me tomorrow.

For lunch I had the large stuff mushrooms. Whoever thought of this, Thanks what a great idea!.

So I am back on track now, I dont know why I fell off on Day 5. I never seem to be able to go longer than three weeks. Even when I lost four stone first time. I think three weeks was my most without cheating. Those who do 7 plus weeks , should be really proud.

Hopefully I can keep going today, I am not hungry but nit surprised after yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone

Back