Tinkerblondes- what a difference a day makes!

You've admitted it and accepted it - that's the main thing. As they all say, draw a line and start fresh. I am only on day 3 and all I can think about is food. Keep looking at Atkins and thinking whether I should do that as I lost weight on that before and I am just desperate for food :(

Well done for being and good luck! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My scales are broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the battery has gone, its my weigh in day to. I think I have lost around 10lbs this first week though.

I was gutted. Oh well I will see if I can find a battery today.
I am at a kids party later, so I will have to resist the temptation to stuff crisps in my mouth.

We all have blips, at least you've been honest and written it on here. The important thing is not to dwell on it and move forward, you can salvage any damage done by getting back to 100% asap, xxx

Hi tinkerblonde, have you set goals? Sometimes it helps to write them on your first post & keep looking at them when your struggling. Another idea is to write 3 positives each day & focus on them. Good luck xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Thanks cupcake thats a good idea. I will write them in notes on my phone and keep looking at them and remind myself why I want to do this.

I bought myself a custom made necklace which I've told myself I cant have until I reach a healthy BMI! Its my motivation - I want my jewellery! lol!

I such a self saboteur!

I have lost and gained the same ten pounds for the last 18 months. I
Am tired of being fat, my clothes dont fit so why cant I stick!!!!

The weekend I just binged, I mean big time.

I am starting afresh today, again!!! Its almost comical, my family laugh. Its not funny though. Ahhhhhh

Ok I have signed up for the Easter challenge. Clare your idea about buying something to have at the end is good. I may try that. Hopefully I can get passed day 1.
Deep breath, and begin! Lol

Ah you'll be fine. I'm an excellent binger, I had a 3 day binge a couple of weeks ago - ate anything and everything I could get my grubby little hands on.

But I got back on, its not the end of the world. My necklace is good motivation for me, I must admit. I want the damn jewellery! :p

Also, I think I might book a boudoir photo shoot when I get to goal. Dont want to do it just now while I'm still a big chubby!

And familys are generally rubbish at diet support. Mine are the quickest to say when you've gained weight, and the first people trying to get you to eat when you say you're on a diet!

Thank you Claire you have made me feel better. Boudoir shoot, must admit it had crossed my mind but I think
I would be too nervous lol.

Morning cupcake x

I still do not have a battery for my scales. So I weighed today in the gym after a good work out. I am on day 11 really but have binged about 5 of those days. :-0

I weighed 11 stone , naked , first thing in the morning at the start. I now weigh 10.8 , clothed after lots of water and a shake. Imagine if I had stuck , grrr, still on weight watchers that would have been an amazing loss and on any other diet I would still be 11 stone at this point.

Starving after my workout , I realised I had forgot my bar. I had two hours to wait in town as had a few things to do. So I thought I would use my milk allowance and because I burnt 700 in gym today then I would go to starbucks and I got a tall skinny latte. Only they had run out of cups so they gave me the next size up for free. Ahhhh, nooo I didnt want this.

Did I leave a bit in the bottom? Did I heck! Oh why cant I? Well I did burn
700 cals lol

I now feel full atleast and can last till I get home.

lol! Damn it, now I want a starbucks!

I think I've screwed up at least once a day for the last 4 weeks. I keep thinking "imagine what you would have lost by now" but you know what, I've lost just under 2 stones in 2 months - more than I've ever lost on any diet, ever. So, yes, sometimes I sabotage myself, but its human nature. The main thing is, I dont give up, and I'm getting there.

Dont worry about the extra milk. You didnt eat it with a cake, so you're onto a winner straight away in my book! :)

Thanks Claire sorry to put Starbucks in your head.

Two stone in two months is awesome. Well done.

Just tried the red berry shake and was pleasantly surprised. It was yum. Not as good as the hazelnut though.

Hehe! Its ok, I'll get a starbucks at the weekend, treat myself! lol!

And thanks, I just need to lose 1 1/2lbs this week to hit 2 stones. Its not much, but I did go out and get absolutely minging drunk on Saturday, so 1 1/2lbs is my weeks goal!!! Anything over that is an utter bonus :)

Oh I did the same on Friday! Lol naughty us.

Any loss after that and a hangover day is a bonus really x

All i wanted to do on Sunday was eat because of my hangover, but, I am proud to say, I went straight back onto shakes.

Still wish I'd had that roll n bacon tho! lol!

Back