Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tinned tomatoes/soup .. when?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by summergurl, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Anyone know when we are allowed tinned tomatoes and tinned soup? during refeed or after?

I emailed lt and their reply was "refeed is one week long" What the hell!!

So i emailed back monday and said yes i know that but when can i have tinned tomatoes and tinned soup ... and still, no reply - slackers!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    There's spaghetti bolognese on the refeed sheet for week 1. It says ' consisting of drained lean mince & low fat sauce'. I'll be making the sauce from tinned toms - can't get much lower fat than that.
    I suggest if you want soup you could whizz up a tin of toms with some basil and some vlf fromage frais - that should work! x

4. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    yeah i love tomoto and basil - infact i have a recipe for a scrummy sounding tomato and basil soup that i cant wait to make!!

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Summergurl, betchya can't wait to try out some lovely lowfat/carb recipes a.s.a.p. I've got a some herbs growing in my garden in two large pots, so I can add flavour to all my meals, the purple basil looks pretty spectacular on my wholewheat pasta and veg dish....mmmm

6. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I am not allowed to grow anything in my garden, i cant even have indoor pots with some herbs in as my dad goes mental!!! :( :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.