Tips and advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Can anyone / everyone offer tips and advice to help me stay focused.

How did ya get yourself in the right frame of mind?

What changes did u make to make it easier at the start?

How did/do you stay focused?

I am so down in the dumps I can't seem to get over this hurdle!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I thought I was going to stop being so hard on myself and take it a day at a time, I aimed to get through day 1 100 percent then day 2 100 percent etc.

I have used the challenges which I think are fab as you are with a group of like minded people who all have similar goals to loose weight.

Plus you have a goal you have set yourself if you get it great if you don't no big thing. It's funny the day's turn into weeks, weeks into months.

I keep my hands busy on the laptop in the evening and drink loads of fizzy water a bottle full is always buy my side which really helps.

I go try my small clothes on and think how great I will feel to gt back in them, I wore a size 12 pencil skirt to work today and I got lot's of wow have u lost weight so guess that's a motivator too as people give you compliments and ask you how are you loosing weight.

I lie about the diet I say I eat porridge, chicken, Tuna salad and Veg but leave the CD out of it. I join in things at work but on my terms e.g we have a leaving lunch tomorrow I will not have anything from the buffet as I can not make good choices the cheese and crakers always find my mouth ha ! I am programmed to want a little of everything so I will have tune and a small salad and people don't notice as I am eating.

You will get it, it will all just click for you. Please don't be hard on yourself, I think it's important to set a small set of realistic goals and then make a promise to yourself to try your best and if you can do that then thats great as you know you could not ask anymore xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.