Tips And Tricks

*Leah*

Appologies if there is a thread like this already, but I just wondered if people would like to share their tips for WW, be it food tips or plan tips or dealing with other people tips?

Mine are -

I've owned up to every one at work i'm on WW. Now when I go to the fridge or the kitchen people ask 'how many points is that' and it makes me consider my desk snacking a lot more. It's all in good jest though, I know some companies are not as nice :(

When putting butter on bread or bread rolls, I warm them up a tiny bit in the toaster, then spread. Butter melts and is easier to spread and you can use less :D

Keeping a diary on here as well as a tracker, because I can add to the diary easily and from my desk or at home, then I can't forget anything :)

Putting a food diary together for a week in advance on an A4 peice of paper, then writing a shopping list based only on what is on there.

My fave money saving and point saving trick is to put all my shopping list into asda online. That way you can see the offers available to you for the foods you want (buy one get one free's, different brand of what you want half price etc). Then I can make an EXACT list of what I want, and point it all up and fit it in with my food diary. Instead of going to asda for a WW meal, noticing Asda's own is half price, buying that then getting home and finding out it is 2 more points or something.

There might be a few more, i'll add them in a bit.

My tip is stick at plan 100% by righting EVERYTHING that goes in our mouths and remember if you dont do it now by this time next year we could be 3 stone heavier instead of lighter ;) xx

Good thread!

I write everything down, my memory is cr@p
Drink lots! I'm finding I'm definitely not as tempted by things the more I drink.
Keep low point/0 points foods at hand if you do get the munchies.
Keep reminding yourself why you want to lose weight. Write it down and stick it by the fridge etc so you can see it.

Back