Tips for overcoming cravings!

Faber

So I'm sat here watching T.V. and craving crisps, chocolate, toast, sweets etc. I'm not feeling desperately hungry but I'm so used to 'sofa snacking', especially on a Friday after a long week at work - I see it as my 'treat' but determined not to give in!

Anyone have any good tips to keep my mind off snacking or overcome the cravings?

also hubby's just sat right in front of my eating haagen das strawberry cheesecake ice-cream! Not fair!

if you have the snack bars/other bars that are in the healthy range - freeze them! It makes them last a hell of a lot longer and lke you've got more of a treat.

Poundland seem to have quite a few bits in that are healthy-ish for snacking atm, they might help you take the edge off if you're interested?

A lot are metcalfs (ours had popcorn for 50cals a bag and rice cakes topped with choc/yoghurt for around 80ish) and there's velvet crisps (around 83 cals a bag) and harvest crunch cereal bars (that are i think in their 80's too) as well as other bits and pieces. Slimfast snacks were 2 for a pound (pretzles, cheese biscuits and tortilla chips here). Always worth a good nose :)

I love snacking when I am sitting in front of the telly & tend to just try & go cold turkey & not have anything at all.

Its such a struggle.

Still have a wee fat day each week so that helps me struggle through!!

Hope you get rid of the sofa snacking.

Dxxx

Back