Tips for the Weekend

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

On day four and all has gone well, gritted my teeth through the tough times and stuck with it. Am a little anxious about the forthcoming weekend and I anticipate that it will be tougher without work to distract me. Has anybody else found this and any tips for keeping your mind busy?!

Thanks
Georgie x

i find the weekends are harder but if you keep busy then its cool, last weekend i went to the races and just had water whilst everyone was on fish and chips and pimms! just keep focused on that size smaller and losing the weight.

we went to the park last sunday and lazed around had big bottle of water each and a bar and cause was in the sunshine and chilling food didn't even play a part in the day (would have used to dominate the day!!)

you can do it - you have got over the hardest part of all!

when is your first weigh in?

it takes abit of adjusting but after a few weeks it is much, much easier.

I always used to have abit of a binge on Friday nights and then often on Saturday nights as well. My excuse was it was the weekend and if i was at home watching tv I would get through no end of biscuits, chocs, etc etc.

The first few weekends were strange but I just tried to keep myself busy. I think that is the key. With the good weather try to get out in the evening for a walk or meet up with friends.

I would also come on here for support and it really keeps you focused if you are feeling tempted during the evening.

Now, I don't consider the weekends any different to the weekdays - psychologically you will adjust very quickly.

Good luck sweetie

i used to find weekends hard, previously i would just pick all day, i would just make sure i kept busy, even just going off for a drive or a walk with big bottle of water, it does get easier the more u get into it

Thanks for the advice ladies, I have become quite addicted to Minimins so may hang out on here a bit and also get out and do some gardening to keep my mind active, fingers crossed I can stick with it.

Kammeg - official weigh in is on Monday night so if I can stay with it through Saturday and Sunday hopefully will be rewarded for my efforts on Monday

Cheers
Georgie x

you can do it!!! sun is shining, and soom you are going to be dropping the weight big time!

stick with it till monday and you will be very hapy with the result!

will be sending you telepathic resistance to temptation vibes this weekend!

Thanks Kammeg I will tune in my physic powers
Gx

Back