Tips that you come across on your way!!!!

My tip after the weekend i've had..... Is to remember you dont have to turn to food when you are stressed..... I remembered that i AM in control and i seem to be able to deal with things better!!!

My top tip for maintaining is to stick around here on Minis ..... No matter how 'bad' you might be, whatever happens the support you'll get on here will get you through and back onto the straight and narrow far more quickly than trying to go it alone.
I speak as someone into their 3rd year of maintenance and actually struggling at the moment .... but if I wasn't on here who knows where I'd be and how I'd be doing!!

We CAN do this!!! xxx :D xxx
Oh i agree entirely... i'm so staying on here!!! I need it!!! Lol... x

My tip after the weekend i've had..... Is to remember you dont have to turn to food when you are stressed..... I remembered that i AM in control and i seem to be able to deal with things better!!!

So, so true! Probably the biggest lesson for me to take on board. Comfort eater, big- time! Glad to hear that you coped with what was a rough weekend - well done!

Can't believe your Glasgow weekend is almost here!
Have you got your outfit sorted?

xx

I bought a pair of black trousers from the gok collection! I love them... so i just need a top.... : ) I so cant wait!!! x

I don't know if it will work for everyone but I know it will work for me so thought I would share..if you miss the actual act of eating (the chew and swallow) try chomping your way through a few ice cubes...you get to simulate eating AND it all adds to your water count!

Every time you feel a tad hungry sip some water! Simple and boring but sooooo effective. 80% of the time we feel peckish it is water our bodies are looking for.

When i feel i want something naughty.... i sit and pick a random point in my diary and start reading..... do i really want to undo the hard work i have put in.... Errr..... NOPE!!! x

When i feel i want something naughty.... i sit and pick a random point in my diary and start reading..... do i really want to undo the hard work i have put in.... Errr..... NOPE!!! x

Love it Dee! Good strategy!

xx

This is a great thread, well done Dee for sticking it on... no gems as of yet myself, but will keep reading.... its all good encouragement to spur me on... :) xxx

One i've read a few times but never believed!! Put ur knife and fork down between mouthfulls... Gives ur tummy time to catch up!!! I can honestly say i cant remember the last time i finished an entire meal!! X

Great thread Dee - I'm using a smaller plate and it works!! It looks like I've got a lot to eat when in fact I am eating 2/3rds of what I would put on a proper dinner plate!

Great thread Dee - I'm using a smaller plate and it works!! It looks like I've got a lot to eat when in fact I am eating 2/3rds of what I would put on a proper dinner plate!
I do this too.... i honestly dont know how i ate what i ate before!! x

I am always best when I plan ahead, I dont tend to do a full weeks planning on menu's, but I always plan for the next days food. This keeps me mostly on the right track.

Back