Tips to keep you going!

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
Hey, I thought it might be useful to have a thread with hints and tips for people who might be struggling on CD, to ensure they stick to it successfully!

If anyone could share anything they found useful that helped them stick to the diet, or stopped them from falling off the wagon, or just helped them bare the things they found difficult, I thought it might be helpful for those who are struggling.

For example, I've found the water difficult - what I found helps is, for those of you who have soup in the evening, if you like pepper put plenty on the soup, I found afterwards that as my mouth was hot I could drink three huge glasses of water on the trot!

Even if I'm the only one who posts on this, it's something! :p

I find drinking my water with a straw helps...no idea why, but it goes down easier lol

I find drinking my water with a straw helps...no idea why, but it goes down easier lol

Oh thats a good idea, I might try that!

I think it's because you can drink quicker - you know the whole, "drinking alcohol with a straw makes you get drunk quicker" theory. But you don't feel like you're drinking as much...

I put my water into 5x 50cl bottles. I take four of them to work with me and save the other one for the evening. I find it much easier to get through the water when it's in smaller bottles rather than one big one.

I fill my 1 litre bottle and take it to my desk with a plastic cup from the water machine. 6 plastic cups = 1 litre. Every time I pass the water machine I have a cup. You can drink a cup of water in one gulp so 12 a day is not too difficult

Back