Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fallen, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    I was thinking after reading some post from us newbies it would be great to have a list of tips that anyone can think of to help anyone get through those first few days - or anyone just struggling... what helped you ? what do you find helps?

I will be the first ... I think water really helps .. i just keep sip sip sipping and I have so far.. (day 2) been feeling great and Im sure it is down to continually drinking.

Fallen xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

My tip would be distract yourself. I found baths, with loads of gorgeous bubbles,scented candles and soft music really helped those first few long, long evenings. I used to run off upstairs as soon as I had put the families dinner on the table, and reappear once DH was washing up!!
  4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    i find watching dvds totally takes my mind of things, and time flys by. but i agree with drinking water, you feel so much better the more you drink and helps you not feel too hungry! xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

*go for a walk/drive
    *do some gardening
    *go upstairs watch tv,bring laptop
    *paint nails
    *play your wii fit/ps whatever
    *visit a friend
    *go shopping (my favourite!!)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.