Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tips

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Claire Louise, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Claire Louise

Claire Louise Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys, hope everyone is ok?

Thought I would come on here to stop myself from eating. Im on my 3rd week and have lost 10lb so far:D.

Problem is Im struggling to keep myself from eating anything. My boyfriend has gone on lads holiday untill next wednesday so I got house to myself and Im bored so all Im thinking about is food:sigh:

Going to jump in bath in a mo that should keep my mind off it for now but what does everyone else to do keep busy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hi I tidy up my flat has never been cleaner! x

4. Claire Louise

Claire Louise Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thank you Kelly, I must admit my house has never been cleaner too and cleaned places that have never been cleaned before, another plus side to the diet :D

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Yeah and it is light exercise so thats even better!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.