Tired after exercise

hippychicken

I have been feeling v tired after exercising and I was wondering if anyone else felt this
I have read that u are suppose to feel like u have lots of energy which I am not!

Snap! I'm just about ready to keel straight over after I've exercised and this "extra energy" we're supposed to feel full of seems to have passed me by too :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not only one I guess it does depend on the amount of slepp u have too but on days when I have slept well om still knackered after going gym!

i used to fel like this when i was a gym newbie, but now after doing 3 classes and gym work (back to back, 6 days a week) i still feel full of energy :)

I'm tired after.... But within an hour I'm refreshed... When I skip the gym I feel lethargic and frumpy and a failure x

I seem to be going the other way: I started at the gym on Monday and went yesterday too and I'm wiped today.

You will be if it's a new regime.... I dragged myself there this morning despite feeling awful... Opted for some weights, rowing and 20 lengths nothing too extreme. Glad I did because after some lunch and a couple of hours chilling out I feel almost human again.. :) x

I'm not going tonight but going to do my biggest loser workout on the Wii instead, rest day tomorrow though as I'm working 13 hours.

Back