tiredness and sugar

serafyn

I always get very tired on diets, however if you're eating more fruit veg why is this?

Also I have given up sugar in tea and coffee in an effort to boost weight loss and feel less tired??? Why is that?

i can only assume that it's the low calories. vitamins and minerals from fruit and veg are all well and good, but they're not very calorific, and calories are energy at the end of the day. i'm still feeling really lethargic, but i have up until this week, felt great. maybe it's just a culmination of low calories and too much exercise. what i'm thinking is of upping the cals, as well as the exercise. don't know if i should just wait until i've lost my last two lbs.

i really am feeling dreadful. my oh drove me home last night and i fell asleep in the car!! at 5.30pm!! i was so tired i crawled in bed for an hour and a half while mr. rhuba made dinner. then we went for a walk and i was asleep again by 10.30pm. dunno what's wrong with me. thinking i may be coming down with something and just need a day in bed or something!!

rubbish! am having a strong black coffee with one sugar to try and perk me up! (colleagues think there's defo something wrong with me as i NEVER have sugar!)

hope you're feeling better soon, serafyn. i feel your lethargy!! xx

I am VERY tired since starting this, i work early shifts mostly too so that adds to it. I fall asleep at all times of the day!!

Hate to say it Rhuba but it does sound like you might be coming down with something, :eek: hugs and love to you x

Yes we have all been tired it seems, makes sense since we are techniqcally speaking starving ourselves. :sigh:

Back