tiredness and sugar

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by serafyn, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. serafyn

serafyn Full Member

I always get very tired on diets, however if you're eating more fruit veg why is this?

Also I have given up sugar in tea and coffee in an effort to boost weight loss and feel less tired??? Why is that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rhuba

rhuba i really don't know life

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    optimum nutrition and lots of exercise!
    i can only assume that it's the low calories. vitamins and minerals from fruit and veg are all well and good, but they're not very calorific, and calories are energy at the end of the day. i'm still feeling really lethargic, but i have up until this week, felt great. maybe it's just a culmination of low calories and too much exercise. what i'm thinking is of upping the cals, as well as the exercise. don't know if i should just wait until i've lost my last two lbs.

i really am feeling dreadful. my oh drove me home last night and i fell asleep in the car!! at 5.30pm!! i was so tired i crawled in bed for an hour and a half while mr. rhuba made dinner. then we went for a walk and i was asleep again by 10.30pm. dunno what's wrong with me. thinking i may be coming down with something and just need a day in bed or something!!

rubbish! am having a strong black coffee with one sugar to try and perk me up! (colleagues think there's defo something wrong with me as i NEVER have sugar!)

hope you're feeling better soon, serafyn. i feel your lethargy!! xx

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am VERY tired since starting this, i work early shifts mostly too so that adds to it. I fall asleep at all times of the day!!

5. serafyn

serafyn Full Member

Hate to say it Rhuba but it does sound like you might be coming down with something, :eek: hugs and love to you x

Yes we have all been tired it seems, makes sense since we are techniqcally speaking starving ourselves. :sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.