Tiredness and Syns

dreamslim

Silver Member
Does anyone else find it really difficult to stick to syns when they're shattered?

I have trouble enough sleeping because of my other half snoring as it is but last night was a nightmare. He came to bed about 3am and accidentally let the door slam which woke me up and then, about 3.45am, just as I was dropping off, my next door neighbour started playing music ridiculously loud. It was intermittent until about 4.30 when I went to knock to tell them to turn it down, which they did. By this point though I'd been up for an hour and a half and also got up to knock the door and I'm one of those people that once I'm up, that's it. So it was 6.30 before I even started to feel like dropping off again, then the other half started snoring and he has to get up at 8 to go to work. Grrrrrrrr

Anyway, the point is, after only about 2 hours solid sleep I am absolutely hanging today and it just means that I just want to eat lots of bread, fried stuff etc etc. I've had 12 syns so far and still tea to go. I'll probably end up going over today and then reeling it back in later in the week.

So, does anyone else get like this if they're tired? And has anyone got any suggestions? Bearing in mind it has to be quick as there is no chance I can cook anything tht takes too long, the whole idea right now makes me want to take a lie down. Haha.

Does anyone else find it really difficult to stick to syns when they're shattered?

I have trouble enough sleeping because of my other half snoring as it is but last night was a nightmare. He came to bed about 3am and accidentally let the door slam which woke me up and then, about 3.45am, just as I was dropping off, my next door neighbour started playing music ridiculously loud. It was intermittent until about 4.30 when I went to knock to tell them to turn it down, which they did. By this point though I'd been up for an hour and a half and also got up to knock the door and I'm one of those people that once I'm up, that's it. So it was 6.30 before I even started to feel like dropping off again, then the other half started snoring and he has to get up at 8 to go to work. Grrrrrrrr

Anyway, the point is, after only about 2 hours solid sleep I am absolutely hanging today and it just means that I just want to eat lots of bread, fried stuff etc etc. I've had 12 syns so far and still tea to go. I'll probably end up going over today and then reeling it back in later in the week.

So, does anyone else get like this if they're tired? And has anyone got any suggestions? Bearing in mind it has to be quick as there is no chance I can cook anything tht takes too long, the whole idea right now makes me want to take a lie down. Haha.

Take a nap? Fuel up on bananas or something? you can have a banana, fat free yoghurt and a wee sprinkling of options poweder or similar for just a couple of syns and Its quite a naughty feeling banana split style treat

Take a nap? Fuel up on bananas or something? you can have a banana, fat free yoghurt and a wee sprinkling of options poweder or similar for just a couple of syns and Its quite a naughty feeling banana split style treat

Tried a nap but I'm not very good at it. Haha. The slightest noise seems to wake me up so only ever get 15-20 mins. Been eating banana's as well, maybe that's why I was craving them.......... :) I like the sound of the banana split though. May try that the next time I get peckish.

I'm just rubbish when I'm tired, don't do anything, and am really, really whiney and stroppy. Don't envy my other half today. Haha.

Tried a nap but I'm not very good at it. Haha. The slightest noise seems to wake me up so only ever get 15-20 mins. Been eating banana's as well, maybe that's why I was craving them.......... :) I like the sound of the banana split though. May try that the next time I get peckish.

I'm just rubbish when I'm tired, don't do anything, and am really, really whiney and stroppy. Don't envy my other half today. Haha.

My hubby works the weekends and I get weekends off - I half to say they're my worst days, in the house on my own for two days just leaves me wanting to binge =(

Back