TMI

Claudia84

Omg iv not been to the loo since Sunday :( iv never had this before, I ain't got any form of laxative in the house! Any tips x

Black coffee and a brisk walk........or get to a chemist for a laxative. I find Movical excellent. Hope it sorts out soon as I know how uncomfortable it can be xx

Thank u, I sent the hubby to get me some just came back with senokot, dunno if that's gunna do the trick cos like I said iv never experienced this before, think I'll have a black coffee n run up n down the stairs lol. X

Hi Claudia

Hope it worked ok, if not try Dulcolax Pico Perles, they are magic! No cramps and relief in about 6 hours if you take the higher recommended dose of 3 or 4.. good luck!

Sally Morrison said:
Hi Claudia

Hope it worked ok, if not try Dulcolax Pico Perles, they are magic! No cramps and relief in about 6 hours if you take the higher recommended dose of 3 or 4.. good luck!

Thanks, it did work but not a 100% I'll get some dulcolax tomorrow, thanks for the advice x

if its bad u can take two of the senakot max strength. has always worked for me. for some reason this week i am having the opposite problem to you! cant stop going!!

Dulcolax always works for me, take a couple before bed & in the morning it will sort itself out, it does cause cramps though

MrsFatBum said:
if its bad u can take two of the senakot max strength. has always worked for me. for some reason this week i am having the opposite problem to you! cant stop going!!

Iv always been the other way it's only this week it happened :(

lauren-1986 said:
Dulcolax always works for me, take a couple before bed & in the morning it will sort itself out, it does cause cramps though

I'll deffo b getting some I can deal with cramps as long as they work lol

Back