To all on "The Last Stone Mission"

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Happy Christmas girls and have a lovely New Year.

Love Marylyn xxxx

Thank you and thank you for all your informative posts. Will be pack with vigour getting the last stone back off in the New year. Have a lovely Christmas! We'll all finally crack it in 2007!

Dizzy x

Hi hun

Same to you my dear...hope all is well let us know when you get any further results. Well i had appointment with consultant to get results of tests after 3 miscarriages, came back as just one of those things. Pretty frustrating but pretty relieved all the same! So its onwards and upwards for the little swimmers and hoping for a 2007 babe! As far as SSing goes, Ive been back on this week but just given in to salt and vinegar....at 11stone now so although not quite in tens i know im finding a balance and although yo yoed a little more than i would have liked things just dont go as planned sometimes do they! Must compare to last year..i felt like a beached whale last christmas and covered up with an awful brown smock all festive season.....yuk!!!

Wishing you well my dear...look forward to keeping in touch in new year!
x

Hi and a happy new year to all on one stone mission!:eek:

Well I did some serious damage and weighed in last night at restart meeting at 11st 12lbs, setting goal lower/higher this time and aiming for ultimate goal of 9st7lb...so its more like a 2 and a bit stone mission for me this time!:eek:

Im hoping this new challenge will do the trick, think i had become a little complacent before and so need to think more long term on SS to get there....ABSTINENCE is my key to slimdom...I will deal with the reintroduction...ONE DAY!!!!:rolleyes:

In the mean time wishing you all well...anymore news on tests marilyn hun?;)

Hugs all round

Hi and a happy new year to all on one stone mission!:eek:

Well I did some serious damage and weighed in last night at restart meeting at 11st 12lbs, setting goal lower/higher this time and aiming for ultimate goal of 9st7lb...so its more like a 2 and a bit stone mission for me this time!:eek:

Im hoping this new challenge will do the trick, think i had become a little complacent before and so need to think more long term on SS to get there....ABSTINENCE is my key to slimdom...I will deal with the reintroduction...ONE DAY!!!!:rolleyes:

In the mean time wishing you all well...anymore news on tests marilyn hun?;)

Hugs all round

Back