To all Wednesday weigh in's!

well done Taz i put 1 on (again!) but thats it now, im going to give it a really good go, having quorn & SW chips for tea with mango pudding.....watch out world here i come!

Well done

Congratulations to all those who lost weight tonight :) I lost another 3lb which i am much happier with. Tried more red days this week which seems to have worked :)

Congratulations all who have stayed on the diet the last week and esp to those who have lost very very very well done!

Ruthy xxx

well done all you losers:D

well I put on 1.5lb:cry:back on properly tomorrow and I am determined to lose 4 next week:eek:

Well done Jax, Monkey and Mrs B that is what you expected so at least there was no nasty surprises.

Same time, same place next week!

well done Taz, its a bit of a bummer when its a small loss, but a small loss is better than a small gain :)

Thanks Ethyl, that's actually really good for me, I have benn yo-yoing quite a bit lately so I am pleased to get some off!

had a really really bad night last night...my partner has gone on a training course and i dont like being on my own, was intending to do an exercise video and try and keep busy but instead sat my lardy bum on the sofa and ate! all bad stuff....box of coconut macaroons, cheese sandwiches, packets of crips, frosties, JD,hot chocolate.........so not looking forward to tonights weigh in...have to be good for the rest of the time my partner is away though or else! i feel really poo today, slugish and yukky. but walking the dog with my friend tonight so cant get out of it and of course going to weigh in so hopfully i should be restrained tonight.

grrrrrr, feel angry at myself

I lost half a stone!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:I can't believe it lol and it's my "*" week lol

so I have now lost over 3 stone :D:D:D

Holy moly lady, that's fab Mrs B!!!!! Well done! what the heck did you do differently? I need to try it

x

WOWEEEEEEE Mrs Beeeeeeeeeee. Half a stone? What did you do? C'mon share the secrets!

lol I just stuck to it, I've had a couple of weeks where i've picked but I have completely stuck to it this week, I've also been walking to school each day too (not much I know but it's a start)
I'm determined to do another good week this week to get my 3 and a half stone:D

Mrs B!!!!!! well done you, that is great!
Well I lost 2lb and got my club 10, so i only have 7lb to go now to target, you get a free week for reaching club 10, but you can't take it until 10 weeks have passed!!!!! If I am not at target by then I never will be, and when you're at target you attend for free anyway, so thats a bit like giving with one hand and taking away with the other!

well done Mrs B. maybe we should all come stay at yours for the week.
nanny Jax- dont you feel better now you have your club 10, i know it sounds silly but i felt loads better when i got mine, better in myself i mean, not at tired or out of breath etc. but then of course i keep going back up and feeling poo then back down and feeling better :LOL:

i maintained this week which is terrible as its me '*' week as you all call it and i always loose on a '*' week cos your body burns more callaries on this week than at anyother time, so i must have been really really bad to maintain...well i know i was

Jax that is brilliant, you'll soon be at target then :D That's the bit i'm scared about to be honest, keeping it off I mean :(

Back