To all Wednesday weigh in's!

and yet again I am dreading it, I had been so good until having an indian saturday night then went to a caarvery yesterday :( didn't have the roast potatoes or yorkshire pudding etc but did have a LOT of stuffing:( oh well, we'll see

Good luck everyone:D

at least you tried Mrs B its very easy to have the rosties and the stuffing, one thing is better than two. im sure you will do great.......loving the FFF banner by the way :)

I'm dreading it too but it will be my last WI in class for a few weeks (see my diary) and I know it's not going to make me smile but never mind, what's done is done I guess and short of cutting an ear off I don't have much chance of losing anything this week!

its my last WI for 2 weeks as well, hoped i could loose something before piling it all on in the next 2 weeks but only time will tell...maybe i should have the chainsaw at the ready

I stayed the same this week, was expecting it really, at least it wasn't a gain anyway:eek: here is to next month :D

I had a sts too Mrs B, well that had better be the last one till June is over with! lol

well done Mrs B like you say at least its not a gain

iv gained for the past 7 weeks but last night i lost 2 and half pound :party0049:

not sure really as i wasnt that bad on holiday i know they cook things in oil and cream etc but i really wasnt THAT bad.......:(

i maintained :( going back to basics to get a good weight loss next week. x

thats what my friends tell me but im not convinced...its not that i think 3 pounds is a bad loss just im mad with myself in the first place for putting sooo much on lol

Back