To buy or not to buy!!

Pheonix-Rising

Well, after tomorrow my CDC wants to see me a week after, then it will be every two weeks. I don't have any scales, but I'm thinking of buying some just to keep my momentum up in those long two weeks!

What do you think...should I or shouldn't I?

;)

Definately buy as they will come in handy when maintaining. It is really helpful to weigh yourself regularly to keep an eye on things and easier to nip overeating in the bud if you spot it early!

xx

Hmmm it depends. I'm starting to get too dependant on them, setting my mood by them, and it's easy to do. I think you're better off not having them just yet and getting a nice big surprise when you go to see her! Otherwise you'll be jumping on and off all the time! That's my thoughts anyway. Though they're useful to have. I'm thinking about giving my CDC mine to look after for a while when I see her on Tuesday. It's too easy to let yourself get ruled by what they say when actually they don't give the whole story.

buy them !!!!!!

I think it's actually very healthy to be obsessed with scales :D

I'm sure most won't agree with me but it works for me

Btw... Salter are v accurate!

I love and loath my scales. Love them as they show my losses, but loath them as I get on them every day and just don't have the ability not to. Also getting on them every day shows the fluctuation in weight due to fluid retention. I put on 2lb this morning from the previous day - work that one out lol

I love my scale that shows not only weight, but fat/water etc. ratios. Fantastic. I notice when doing LL that when I was about to drop some weight my water was up... then I'd drop and my water would be lower again. Interesting.

MM

What scales are those MM?

Body Analyser Scale

You do need to keep it flat and use it on a hard surface. MM

833/0291 Salter Glass Body Analyser Scale.</H1>833/0291

Buy Salter Glass Body Analyser Scale. at Argos.co.uk -

• 8mm toughened glass platform with stainless steel contacts.
  • Easy to read LCD 35mm/ 1.4in display.
  • Capacity 180kg/ 28st 4lb/ 396lb.
  • Ultra slim technology design.
  • 10 user memory.
  • Low battery warning.
  • Auto shut off.
  • Tap start.
  • Body fat monitor.
  • Requires 2 x lithium batteries (supplied).
  • Size (H)34, (W)34, (D)2.5cm.
  • Manufacturer's 15 year guarantee.

Ahh I think those are similar to what my CDC has (had to stand on them barefoot to read the electromagnet thingy's in my feet). Thanks for all your replies, I think I will get some. When I hit maintenance it will be useful :) xx

I love and loath my scales. Love them as they show my losses, but loath them as I get on them every day and just don't have the ability not to. Also getting on them every day shows the fluctuation in weight due to fluid retention. I put on 2lb this morning from the previous day - work that one out lol

I am totally there with you on that one .. I am currently weighing at least twice a day, sometimes three times, and get discouraged when they are up on a night and feel better on a morning when they are down ...
They def are required for maintaining ... I didn't weigh since October and hence why I am back ...

Back