To go or not to go!?

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
After my naughty day on Saturday I'm feeling majorlly guilty even three days later and I'm dreading weigh in :( So the question is do I face the music at class or do I take it as a holiday week and go back next week? I'm being good and sticking to plan by the way so it's not an excuse to eat as my work mate said! All opinions welcome!:D

Definitely go - 100%. It makes it much easier to draw a line and start afresh. It also may not be as bad as you fear!

Go and face the music it's worth it in the end u can walk away with a fresh start :)

You will be subject to backfee if you skip today, so it won't be a holiday. Waste of a fiver if you ask me!

Also if you skip, any loss you have next week will be swallowed by any gain you have this week. So if you have gained 1lb this week and loose 1.5lb next week it will show as .5lb loss which may make you feel deflated after following plan.
I say go and face the music and then draw a line and focus on a good loss for next week :)

Go to class, you'll enjoy having a crack with everyone and it will spur you on for next week

And that, ladies and gents, is why you should always try and go to class, no matter how much of a tough week you've had.

Well done on your loss.

brill, agree with all above, class is for the bad times as well as the good, xx

Always go. You showed the reason why. No matter how awful we think we have done the scales are the only definite measure. Well done on your loss!

I'm glad you went. Our consultant says it is the weeks that you want to skip that going to group is even more important. Congratulations on losing, especially after a naughty day!

Well done on your loss and going to class! This thread should near enough be a sticky as it really is one of the fundemental rules of joining a group. You have to go when you have had a bad week.

I have had three weeks off plan and ate for england, we were on holiday for most of it so I enjoyed myself. I was absolutley dreading weigh in on Tuesday my scales at home said I had gained 8lbs. But I dragged my sorry bum there and had only gained 3lb. So Ive drawn a line and aim to get that all off this week. If I hadnt of gone to weigh in this week it could of been a lot more of a gain, some people cannot face such a large gain that they never go back.

Thanks everyone! I will definately always go to class now, I got loads of advice about flexi syns for special occassions and even got some tips for more sensible things to choose when out (common sense but always good to get tips!) :)

Back