To Icemoose

from a girl trying to lose 10 stones on CD, this is a fab post.

would also like to say that icemoose is why i am on CD (that marvelous blog of his!) and i know he is the reason many people have started this journey. cant imagine how many lives he has changed forever!

Can I second Karen. Icemoose is one of the reasons I chose to start LL. I read his blog from beginning to end - it answered a lot of my questions and reassured me that it was achieveable.

Thanks a million!

Hiya!

Thanks but the magic really is in you lot!! My hat always goes off to anyone who can do this diet as it is tough but life changing stuff!!

M.

You probably don't remember me but I spoke to you back in May last year. I was concerned that in my first week I put on 2 pounds when I stuck to my diet religiously.
I thought you would like to know that I reached my target in December. I have lost 10 and a half stone.
Thank you. :)

WOW!! With a capital WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

That is just superb and you have done so very very well.

Hat off to you and 11/10 !!

Mike

Well done to you...and yep 'I second that emotion' - if it wasn't for Icemoose's blog and advice - I don't think I could have done the diet either....total inspiration, and incredible discription of his emotions and how he coped. At the risk of sounding very slushy...he's changed his life - and that of countless other people too. Amazing.

I'm another one that started because of IceMoose

At the risk of being repetitive, it was only through reading IceMoose's blog that I thought I could trust a shakes diet and decided to give it a go.

I'm cheating lots, but have lost 3 stone in 3 months. And every single week I have lost something. It's the first time in my life I've ever managed to lose weight - and there's a lot to lose! another 7 stone will do just lovely...

Now I'm going to get serious and really SS it.

When I succeed (and it is when, not if), I will know what an inspiration IceMoose was and how important to the weight loss.

Thanks IceMoose. You're the best advert for Cambridge I've seen!

wow!!! 10 1/2 stone in 8 months? that's amazing. congratulations!!! you must look fab. Got any before and after pics so we can all be a bit more inspired to get through this? did you do that on SS? If so, how many litres of water did you consume? I keep asking people this cause I've realised the more people drink, the quicker the weight falls off. Some people are just blessed with a great metabolism. lol. Did you do CD for the whole loss? So many questions..sorry!

u r only asking what we all want to know so dont feel bad for asking! xxx

Absolutely water is the key to the diet, the more you drink the quicker you shrink.

I always say to people aim at 4 litres a day and you'll be cooking fat like nobody!

M.

Absolutely water is the key to the diet, the more you drink the quicker you shrink.

I always say to people aim at 4 litres a day and you'll be cooking fat like nobody!

M.

That's a great expression Mike :D

Back