To insanity and beyond...fasting and exercising to shift the pounds

Sun - Fast day

Ex - insanity cardio plyo circuit

B - black coffee
L - 1/2 chicken breast and salad, 250
T - starbucks bircher muesli, 300

550 cal

Last edited:
Found fasting today hard :( and still v tired. Not sure what's up. On & off hunger all day :( but it's done...:)

Last edited:
Urgghh. Couldn't sleep til 2 am. Hungry and missed my sleep window. In the end I had a muller light and that helped.

Last edited:
Plan for this week:
M - (12.4) free / rest
T - (12.8) healthy/ insanity power & resistance
W - (12.7) fast / insanity cardio circuit
Th - healthy / insanity cardio recovery / pure cardio
F - free / insanity power & resistance
S - fast / insanity pure cardio & abs
S - healthy / fit test

I'm having to cram workouts in this week as I'm away from Tues - Fri next week and won't be able to do them. I'm only having one free for that reason...I'll definitely eat and drink more when I'm away.

Last edited:
Official weigh in.....down 8.5 lbs! Yay! Now, 8 lbs of that was last week's gain after falling off the low carb wagon & refilling my glycogen / water, but I'm now low carb anymore and I had 2 very indulgent days out so I am delighted to have shifted all of that plus an extra half lb.

My goal of 1 stone by next weigh (6 weeks) is now possible, although unlikely after such a big loss this week. Anyway, I'll stick to the plan and ill be near it :)

Oh bad food day yesterday. And to compound it I skipped my work out. To be honest, I'm not surprised. For the first time ever I found fasting hard the day before and I think 3 fasts in one week was too much. I need to listen to my body more.

So I'm fasting today and I think I'll stick to 2 fasts this week.

I may catch up the missed workout. I might double up on cardio recovery day, we'll see.

Tues 27 may

Supposed to be a fast day but really wasn't in the mood...made it to lunchtime.

Ex: cardio power & resistance

Lunch: homemade tomato soup, 2 slices bread
Snack: soya latte
Dinner: large salad, wholemeal pasta with butter bean & chorizo sauce & grated cheddar
Snack tube of roles

:( Any idea what's causing it? For me, old habits are hard to shake. If I sit on a particular chair in the evening to watch TV I automatically want to eat because that's what I've always done. And when I was doing JUDDD I struggled with binging quite often because I'd fast part of the day and then decide I couldn't do it any longer. By then I'd be completely obsessed with food and I'd figure since I'd blown it anyway I may as well have whatever I wanted. I don't know if that's at all similar to what you're experiencing or not. I won't say I'm over the binging now because I'm not, but I'm doing a lot better now that I'm on Atkins and my appetite is under control for the first time in my life. I think I remember you saying once that Atkins didn't agree with you so I'm not sure what to say. Wish I had some brilliant advice for you! Hang in there.

How are you song Miss?? I've been AWOL for 5 months and back with my tail between my legs... I've been v bad.. But eager to hear how you've been. Hope you're well, how's the running? I'll be back posting again. Out of denial mode and back into tackle this mess mode!!

Xx

Back