Extra Easy to move class or not?!?

xjenna90x

Hey slimmers :) im thinking of moving to a different class a bit further away because they weigh in the morning which I find would be much better....my current class weighs in at 5pm and I often fall off the wagon because I feel I need to practically starve myself all day before weigh in and then end up eating whatever I can get my hands on and sometimes even missing class because what I ate will show on the scales :( I gathered it would be much better to just weigh in the morning before breakfast and have it done with....but I do honestly like the class I go to :\ hmmmm

Hey slimmers :) im thinking of moving to a different class a bit further away because they weigh in the morning which I find would be much better....my current class weighs in at 5pm and I often fall off the wagon because I feel I need to practically starve myself all day before weigh in and then end up eating whatever I can get my hands on and sometimes even missing class because what I ate will show on the scales :( I gathered it would be much better to just weigh in the morning before breakfast and have it done with....but I do honestly like the class I go to :\ hmmmm

Why do you need to starve yourself all day? Just eat on plan-and as long as you do the same thing every week it'll be fine :)

I agree, you need to eat on WI day. Eat lightly if you want and maybe set a time where you stop eating, say no food after 2 O'Clock? As long as you do it every week it will not effect your losses.

However, if you feel you can't do this then yes move group as it isn't healthy to be starving yourself once a week.

You need to decide whether you can eat on WI day or if you really can't then yes maybe it is worth travelling a bit further for a morning WI.

I agree. I get weighed in the evening and just eat my usual brekkie and lunch.

Cheers guys.....aslong as I just follow plan 100% there shouldn't be an issue :) finally got my head round it lol x

I'm a bit obsessive and wondered if eating on the day affected my weightloss. So I weighed my self at home as soon as I got up and then ate my normal breakfast and lunch I weighed myself after each meal and yes my weight did go up. BUT by the evening my weight was exactly the same as my morning weight. Since then I eat and drink as normal and it's never had a negative impact.

Back