to slimdom and beyond!

Fulltum

Silver Member
Hi all :D
I am a serial dieter who is back at being a heavyweight again :cry:

I have done cambridge before and lost fantastically but then failed miserably at the maintenance!
I tried doing exante last year but my head just wasnt in the right place. I have been gearing up to this starting point since the end of november and I am determined to succeed at losing weight this year and keeping it off!

So today is day 1, I am hoping to lose just over 6.5 stone maybe a stone more depending on how I feel when I get there.

I know the next 3 days will be hell but I am gonna stick it out :cool:

Let the weightloss begin!

Welcome hun l to want to loose approx 6.5 stone and on day 2. Down 2.5 lb today need to daily wt to maintain motivation in the early days. Keep strong and aday at a time hav a good day and keep gluging.

Thanks :D yeah seeing the big drops on the scales in the early days can certainly help :D

Just had my first shake and have had a couple of pints of water, I am really very positive at the moment and hope it continues ;)

Hi, just wanted to say good luck xx

Thanks for the kind welcomes :D

Day 1 has passed without any problems and I am just starting to feel hungry so will have my first shake of the day in about half an hour. I know that day 3 is the killer for me though so planning to have a busy day to keep my mind off things lol

Well day 2 is done and dusted and still feeling good :D

My eldest is back at school today so gotta do the school run and pop into town which will help me keep busy :)

Looking forward to tuesday and my first weigh in :cool: I would normally jump on the scales everyday but really want to see a big loss (I hope) all in one go :cool:

Day 3 went by without a hitch and I think ketosis is here as I am not feeling hungry and I had a very dry mouth this morning which is usually how I know :D

Just took my eldest to school and then took my twins to feed the ducks before coming home, they loved it but I am always a bit wary of the geese as they can be quite intimidating lol

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Well done, should get easier from now on.
Ugh! Geese! I have a really bad experience with a very possessive gander on my friend's farm. I love going to feed the ducks tho I find being around water very therapeutic. Have a great day xx

Yeah I love watching water too, it just seems so relaxing x

Well day 4 done had to have a few battles with myself as was considering giving up but know its just a temporary thing and once I am in the swing of it I will forget about food completely :D

Feeling positive again today though :D

I'm really tempted by the the Exante.
Please, please stay on it.

If you're still there on Monday, I'll order!

You'll be in ketosis then. Good luck

PS Must get myself some scales, cos I'm sure my weight's increased since last post! Eek! :cry:

Last edited:
Dont worry Susann I will still be here on monday because if I dont I know I will end up even bigger :cry:lol

Day 5 done and dusted with no problems and bavk to feeling positive :D Am definately in ketosis now which is helping loads!

Am off to work today (barmaid) so will be kept busy, cant wait til tuesday when I get to see my first loss :D

Fulltum said:
Day 5 done and dusted with no problems and bavk to feeling positive :D Am definately in ketosis now which is helping loads!

Am off to work today (barmaid) so will be kept busy, cant wait til tuesday when I get to see my first loss :D

Hey fulltum been reading your diary and wanted to say hi and well done :D you'll have to change that name soon ;)

Back