To start or not to start??

Hey Miss,

I personally think start on Friday!Have a good time and then start on Friday but u have to stick with it then.
But all this is up to urself really (wow I am givin great advise here,lol)
But I am telling u the first week can be very tough, i went to bed at eight every night as i was just tooo hungry and best is to start it on a friday when u have nothing planned.
Not like me, idiot, starteing on a monday...but I went out the friday (was on LT then 5 days) and I seriously had a brill time. Drank about 10 pints of water with Ice and danced all night.

I think it is more if u really want this badly.. if u do, it doesn'Ät matter where u go or what u do it will be doable!

xox

I agree with Tridi, start on Friday. Enjoy yourself tomorrow night and then you won't feel so deprived when you say no next time. As you haven't started it yet, one more day won't make any difference!

Good luck and drink plenty of water.

Hey Lala,
I am a second timer, lost 20kg the first time, had a bad patch and gained back 10kg.
I'm starting on Sunday, so if you want to buddy, PM me, it does help as you sometimes need someone to understand what you going thru.
BTW, you get a head start if you starting Friday, just try skip the booze and go double on the water, the secret of this diet is the liquid intake.

Good luck,

Mike.

Enjoy yourself tomorrow and start Friday! My WI's are on Fridays and they usually motivate me to get through the weekend!

Start Friday for sure - I had one last blow out which included 2 bottles of wine and a stuffed crust pizza the day before I started!!!

Good luck with it all - I am now on day 4 and it gets easier day by day I promise!!!

Have a great night out!
x

Yup, go out with a bang and then........give Lipotrim your 110% total commitment until you reach your goal....food and social events are around us all, BUT make an oath to yourself that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING will then stand in your way of a healthier, slim, new YOU!!! We are all behind you, Lala, we shall give it to you straight from the hip, but most of all....straight from the heart! Godd luck sweetie.

I would go out and have a good time too. I did that and I started on a Friday, which seemed to work as I could have a little lie down at the weekend when I had no energy the first few days!
Good luck! I am coming up to my 14th day and my second weigh in tomorrow and STILL cant believe I am able to stick with it 100% all the way and dont find it too difficult at all :)

Just come on here for inspiration; it is what I do. I like to read how people are getting on.

GO FOR IT!!

i say friday too. it is going to be hard anyways i know the first 3 days i suffered really hard with headaches and no way would i have been able to go t o mates birthday. just go out enjoy yourself and get up friday morning all refreshed and hit the diet. good luck hun xxx

Back