To Takeaway or to not takeaway?

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hi there,
It's Saturday night and I'm finding it hard today, it's the first time I've felt deprived since starting 7 weeks ago. The boyfriend is getting a takeaway and I'm thinking of joining him but don't want to do anything I'll regret tomorrow. I want a curry, I've got all my weeklies left and 15 daily points. I have to leave points for drinks on Monday night though. What would be a good option for me? I'm thinking chicken dansak because it's not creamy but I've no idea of points values. Can anyone help? X

Enjoy your curry you seem to have enough points left to cover it, then on Monday night why not have Raspberry Bacardi Breezers 100 calories only 1 point a bottle.

Thanks guys, I found the section in the book and am now waiting for delivery! Ooh I hope there are raspberry barcardi breezers in the pub on Monday they sound great! Alcopops are me favourite but so high in points usually. X x

It's the low sugar breezers that are 1 point not the bog standard usual ones

I don't think the breezers are 1pp. There's another thread talking about it and someone said they're 3pp after working out the alcohol etc in them

They defo are NOT 1pp. This seems to have been another mistake on WW behalf. If you think about it there is 2pp in one measure of bacardi. Also, they are 100cal and there is aprox 40cals in 1pp.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news. :-(

Back