Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

to those that have cheated and put weight on

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Danell, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    has this been through a week of eating or just a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I have had three x 1 day of cheating (in week 4, 8 and 10). I haven't put weight on, but I haven't lost as much as usual (see my sig).

I know that isn't what you are asking, but I hope it helps :rolleyes:

Dee x

4. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks did you over do it or was it just a little piece of whateva here and here??

5. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    The first twice I went out to dinner (to wagamamas and had the chicken katsu curry, sooooo bad, but soooooo good!) and the third time (week 10) I caved and had a chinese takeaway that took me two days to get through.

The first two were special occasions and I was prepared to deal with the concequences, the third time I was very very pre-menstral (TMI?) and felt thoroughly sick and guilty afterwards.

Luckily I now never want to have a chinese take-away again! SO not worth it!

Dee x

6. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    chinese was my 'last supper' and my lord i ate soooo much i doubt i will ever eat it again, so i know how you feel.

7. Hollygarth

Hollygarth Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    hey Saralett

I fell of the wagon so to speak in November and gained 12lbs up until christmas (i did eat what i wanted).... i hope this has shocked you into not doing what i did!!!!!! he he

Lo.x

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.