to weigh or not to weigh?

MrsEdz

Silver Member
It is my first week on SW and I have stuck to it religiously... it also appears to be near time of the month... so do I weigh in tomorrow and risk being despondant cos I've not lost or heaven forbid put on! or be chicken & just leave it til next week?

Whadda ya reckon?

go for it, it will all even out in the long run any way xxx

Noooooo weigh!!! If you don't you'll might think I'll have that biscuit (or if like me the whole packet) coz I've another week to WI!!!

agree with rainbow n willkat - go and weigh! You will be ok
xxx

okaaaayy.... will take a deep breath & go for it..

If you're on the south coast.. listen for the wail of despair tomorrow!!!:D

yer deffo go! i had four meals out this week and still lost 1lb if u dont go u will always use the excuse not to go! always go even if u dont feel like it i really didnt want to go this week but soooooooooo glad i did

hi im new to this website i have been on a diet for a year this month and have lost 11 stone hasnt been easy and have struggled. i was always big and 2years ago had a baby and got bigger my top weight was 21stone and now am ten stone i have loads of loose skin and i hate it i train everyday and eat health

congratulations to all the people on here that has lost weight i am still losing weight so any one with advice about my stomach i would appricate it and any one thats want to chat im here

Back