To whoever first put their yoghurt in the freezer

lsf666

Watch this space...
Thank you. That was so yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nandos have frozen yogurt as one of their deserts - I need to find out the sync because it is lush!

You have to be careful not to put it in for too long - I did that once too and had to hack at it with the spoon!! Try it for an hour, if you squeeze it and you can feel the crystals at the sides its ready, if it still feels like a (cold!) yogurt put it in for another 30 minutes.

You have to be careful not to put it in for too long - I did that once too and had to hack at it with the spoon!! Try it for an hour, if you squeeze it and you can feel the crystals at the sides its ready, if it still feels like a (cold!) yogurt put it in for another 30 minutes.

Thanks, I'll give it another go - feel like Im missing out on something good!! :)

Jacqui3444 said:
I put one in the freezer once and it just went rock solid!! I obviously did something wrong!!

Ha so glad someone else did that too.... Was too embarrassed to ask what I dis wrong

can you do this with any Yoghurt? or does it have to be special ones?

quite like the sound of syn free stuff...

I'm gonna try this tonight as I have quite a few muller lights yum yum

Im glad im not the only one who freezes mine til they r rock solid. Will try for an hour tonight x

Ha so glad someone else did that too.... Was too embarrassed to ask what I dis wrong

Lol! I know what you mean but I thought I have to ask because it does sound soooo yum! Wanna try it with the new mullerlight - orange with choc sprinkles :D Bet it will taste lovely :drool:

Glad I started this thread now! :)

I unpack my yogurts into the freezer now and just take them out before dinner if they're for dessert

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh bum flaps just realised ive done it a bit wrong... mines been in there allnight lol

lol get it out for half an hour before you eat it - should work! not that i know what i'm talking about cos i've never tried it lol. going to give it a go tonight tho :D

oh bum flaps just realised ive done it a bit wrong... mines been in there allnight lol

lol get it out for half an hour before you eat it - should work! not that i know what i'm talking about cos i've never tried it lol. going to give it a go tonight tho :D

Yes I did that too at first!

If you take it out about an hour or half an hour before it's fine :) You just have to mix it up a bit.

I did it with the vanilla & chocolate sprinkles Muller light which was OK, I wast too keen on it with the plain fruit ones.

I've got some Cheesecake style Mullers now tho, so I might give that a go as they're pretty creamy, Ill let you know :)

Back