To WI or not to WI, that is the question.

GailyT

Well...despite me knowing better and kicking myself everytime, I have gone over my point allowance pretty much everyday since Thursday.

I did it on Thursday night and said never again but it did, 3 more times in fact. What an idiot!

Anyway, my weigh in is on Wednesday night so I've wasted pretty much half of the week and although I did a good workout at the gym and have been using the Wii fit (I've just borrowed it off my niece who has gone on hol), I really can't imagine that I've lost anything thus far.

I am going to go to the gym every day until then and make good use of the Wii fit, but am strongly considering not going to WI on Wed but using that money to go to the gym instead, so as to ensure I have a good loss next week.

Do you think that if I workout at the gym, use the WiiFit and cut back on points until Wed and go to WI, I might still have a loss? My goal this week was 3lbs so I could get my silver 7.

I am so so mad at myself, what a fool.
:mad:

dont beat yourself up hun, we have to live life. what we can do is make today matter. we cant change the past.

yes go to wi it will keep you focused, for a great week this week, well done on your positive thinking on how to get a result xxx

Seriously go to weigh in you may have a good weigh in,it doesnt always show up and sometimes shows another week,maybe go to weighin then do fast start for a week to counter balance any blips.
I gained 2.5lbs 3 weeks agao and have never gone off plan so we can gain for any reasons,TBH you have only 2 weeks off a year at ww so you will have to forfiet a week anyway if you dont go unless you have a monthly pass?
Meetings are for good and bad weeks hey :) xx

Back