Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Red Day Toad in the hole

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Kwise1, 24 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to share a pic of my dinner with you- it was lush!!

All I need now are syn free sausages- are the ones from Joe yummy????

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mr_boony

mr_boony Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    do u have the recipe? i LOVE toad in the hole! mmmm!!!

4. mr_boony

mr_boony Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    and the ones from joes are lush, all their meat is!

5. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mr Boony

I am such a silly Wise I forgot to write it down!!

Spray a non stick ovenware dish with frylight and put your sausages in (my dish is a square 8" tin and I put in 6-8 sausages . You can also wrap them in bacon (fat removed)

Cook on 200C for about 20 mins

Then:-

Today I sifted 56g plain flour into a bowl and sprinkled some dry mixed herbs and a pinch of salt on top. I then made a well and broke an egg into the well. I measured about 100ml of milk from my HEXA and OH's HEXA . this was all whisked together.

Quickly remove dish from oven and pour mixture in quickly and put back in oven. Keep an eye on it , but it takes about 20 mins or so.

5 syns for batter

I have googled low fat toad in the hole and there are loads- so might try some others :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.