Today i found out

whoops

WHat happens if you eat a Chinese meal without worrying about the fat content!
Serves me right for thinking it wouldn't hurt but I now know what its actually like to e tango'd!!!

Oh dear, it's not good is it. It's happened to me a couple of times. At least xenical is working.

Mandy

yea.. try explaining to your partner where a organgy mark has come from one a week old couch!! and all the extra stain removers- last time pass wind without a consideration of what ive eaten!!

;) what did you have so i can steer clear??

Must say thank got for leather sofas in dark brown lol had a Chinese banquet for my 31st mmmm dark clothes and sofa was a god send thought was just wind, glad i was alone x

Must say thank got for leather sofas in dark brown lol had a Chinese banquet for my 31st mmmm dark clothes and sofa was a god send thought was just wind, glad i was alone x

My sofa is cream and I was just mortified- didnt come out well so we had a stain removal policy with the couch and the guy came out to clean it and i had to explain what it was.. :sigh: literally never been sooooo emb in my whole life!!

And see trying to tell them that it wasnt a curry spill... FFS!!!

ach well xx

yea.. try explaining to your partner where a organgy mark has come from one a week old couch!! and all the extra stain removers- last time pass wind without a consideration of what ive eaten!!

;) what did you have so i can steer clear??
eiwwwwwwwwwwwwww:eek:

I'm going for a chinese tomorrow night, i've already picked out what i'm going to have. So hopefully my effects will be limited.

My most emb moment was a couple of weeks ago. I was in work, i had a spare pair of trousers and nobody noticed i had changed them. It was when i had to remove the stain from my blue office chair that people started to ask questions!!!!

When it comes to chinese, the less oil the better, I think rice and noodles is the best bet, a chow mein, stay away from anything duck and shredded lol!

I Discovered that I should NEVER EVER let my family have a pizza hut friday again lol maybe its been a week for lesson learning lol x

AmyAdele said:
I Discovered that I should NEVER EVER let my family have a pizza hut friday again lol maybe its been a week for lesson learning lol x

Hope you're ok Hun. Were you struggling to find something to eat or did Mr Tango visit?

I've decided pizza hut has left my vocabulary having looked at their website I was horrified to find out the calories/fat in their food (explains why it's so nice) and I'm not going to pay for salad that's sat around for hours. Better to have a carefully chosen curry.

It's a real learning experience finding out what you can and shouldn't have but I'm definitely finding it easier (ish) now.

maybe you could make your own type of pizza thing... like some ready made roll out dough... filo pastry layered, with some tomato sauce, grilled egg plant,vine tomato's add a few sprinkles of cheese on the top... you could do a meat version... make it in a huge tray or individual pieces :)

I defo paid the price and learnt some valuable lessons

no matter how good the idea of pizza is. its not worht the tangos.

i didnt realise how bad they could be as its the first time ive suffered any side effects but Ive definatly learnt my lesson. next time the family suggest it Ill make other plans for myself :) and then just think of my wedding photos next year!

looking good in them is much much more important than pizza or any other take out :)

And Im definatly going to try out that idea on how to make low fat pizza as well as some other ideas of my fave "junk food" low fat :) x

I made a low fat one a while ago using mashed potatoes as a base.
Make your mash (butter free:) ) leave in the fridge for a while to go firmer.
Using a little flour make your 'base' then bake in the oven for about 15 mins just to give you a slightly firmer base to stop your toppings making it soggy.
Add your toppings.
Parmesan is a hard cheese which is lower in fat and the stronger taste means you need less.

It's a good alternative

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ate lots of things I shouldn't have especially the shredded duck and probably the deep fried shredded beef!

When the rest of my family have pizza's I tend to buy a weightwatchers one and bulk it out with salad or I've also been making my own using Warburtons square(ish) wraps and putting things like chopped chicken, pepper, onion etc on them the kids love making them and I just make mine without the cheese :)

Back