Today I have resisted ...

managed to resist all this chocolate this week, specially hard as we have 3 little ones with loads and loads of easter eggs they need help with!

Over the whole weekend I have resisted:

* getting trashed on wine
* all chocolate

YAY! :D

yesterday -
sausage butty
pie &gravy
cheese sandwiches!

today i will be resisting ice creams and a cone of chips no doubt!
were off out for the day

Yesterday I had lots of bad things but I did resist the easter egg that was opened by my son and very kindly offered round to all! Today I will resist more chocolate and left over lemon roulade - one of my favs - i will resist i will resist i will resist. Tommorrow I will post that I did resist!

Since Fridays disaster I have resisted the remains of the offending egg which is still on top of the wardrobe, my daughters butter and clotted cream fudge and her clotted cream cookies which are in a box at my feet as I type...Sob!
Yesterday I resisted a bag of crisps, I had enough syns but I convinced myself that I didn't really need or want them and had a pint of water instead, and it tasted...erm...great :(

i have resisted;
ice cream
crisps
cheese sandwich

This has not been a good weekend :eek: - that said, there is always a silver lining - it could have been a whole lot worse!

This weekend away, I have resisted:

I resisted sharing the 'mega deep fried ribs/skins/mush etc' platter that the others shared, and oredered a salad instead.
I resisted all main meals with chips, choosing one with mash instead.
I resisted pudding and had an espresso!!!
I resisted the 'large' glass of wine and had the small :D
back at the house, I resisted the pork pies and quiche from the buffet. I tried to resist the little bowls of crisp type nibbles and only did so-so
for breakfast I fought off the mother-in-law holding the butter knife for my breakfast toast.
at lunch I resisted seconds of bread and resisted ice cream with our desert.
I have resisted all chocolate - so far

gosh! :eek:

Today i have resisted...

a whole garlic baguette- 30 SYNS!!!!

:eek: I didn't realise it would be THAT many!!! well done you xx

This is a great thread!!

Today i managed to resist buying a big bag of Walkers sensations in Tesco - instead i bought a small snack pack of seedless grapes!!

K xx

Today I resisted:

Eating every chocolate bar out of the vending machine. :rolleyes:

Very bad day here as a colleague passed away over the weekend... only 26yrs old :cry:So so sad x

Today I resisted:

Eating every chocolate bar out of the vending machine. :rolleyes:

Very bad day here as a colleague passed away over the weekend... only 26yrs old :cry:So so sad x
Oh no- how upsetting! Well done you on being strong though. You deserve a big pat on the back xx

yesterday, sausage roll, toast

today - fry up at my mums when i went to pick my daughter up!

Well done to everyone who has resisted something to be able to post it here!!!!

Today I resisted the most amazing (looking :rolleyes:) double meringue stuck together with a mountain of fresh whipped cream. It *totally* had my name on it :(

We also went to a cafe where I managed to avoid ordering a side portion of chips with my omlette, and instead ordered (at extravagant cost) the green salad. Since when is it right to charge the same for a huge bowl of chips as it is a small plate of lettuce and cucumber (no dressing) ???!!

Oh well, I did it and was pleased :D

Back