Today I promise myself I will...

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
Fill in the rest for yourself. A bit of motivation for the day.

Today I promise myself I will... eat lots of superfree. I've been a bit lax on that for the past couple of days. Getting a bit lazy, maybe. Kick up the bum for me!!!

....... that I will go to weigh in tonight even though i've been trying to talk myself out of it cos its going to be a gain! :( back on track soon as i've weighed in!

I almost didn't go my second week cos I was convinced I had gained. I had a takeout and went out for drinks... so I was bad all weekend. And I lost half a pound. Not phenomenal, I know, but better than a gain.
GO TO WI lol

We all have bad weeks. Put it down to bad judgement and move on from it. Learn from it, but don't dwell.
Back on track girlies!

Yeah everyday is a new day!! I cant wait for something nice to eat tonight im planning a pack of hunky dories salt and vinegar and a bar of galaxy didnt buy them yet cause if there in the house they d be gone my will power is low :(

Are you sure 15 syns is enough for that?

Today I will try to cry less, try and get loads done relating to packing up my belongings when I get home, and then try and get a couple of hours to myself for a hot bath and some TV in the living room while my ex is out.

Tomorrow I will try to cry less again (not likely to happen tho!), try to eat a little and then head to the sanctuary of my parents for the weekend.

Sorry, all non-SW related from me. SW is going to be taking a bit of a back seat for me for the next few weeks I think, but I'm determined to get back on track with it once I've moved out of the house into my own place and my mind is in a better place.

Kittenkat, today will be easier than yesterday, and harder than tomorrow. Chin up, it will get better, I promise. How about you also promise yourself you'll find a new hobby or friend?

Kittenkat, today will be easier than yesterday, and harder than tomorrow. Chin up, it will get better, I promise. How about you also promise yourself you'll find a new hobby or friend?

Thanks hon, I know it will, I've been here before and come through it. This time it's just harder as I still love the ****, unlike the last one who once he cheated on me I could do nothing but hate him, and that kinda made it easier.

I have a couple of hobbies, including cross stitch, that I've not done for ages, as tends to happen when you are in a relationship. Once I've moved then I'll be throwing myself back into them to keep myself occupied.

As for making new friends then I can already check that box for this week :)

Tuesday :) If I want a treat I'll usually have it WI night.

Thanks hon, I know it will, I've been here before and come through it. This time it's just harder as I still love the ****, unlike the last one who once he cheated on me I could do nothing but hate him, and that kinda made it easier.

I have a couple of hobbies, including cross stitch, that I've not done for ages, as tends to happen when you are in a relationship. Once I've moved then I'll be throwing myself back into them to keep myself occupied.

As for making new friends then I can already check that box for this week :)

Good for you! Go girl!
I know what you mean. When I split with my first serious ex at 21 I hated him with a passion and was just relieved it was over. When I split with my guy last year it was hell. I loved him. It destroyed me. But all things pass, and I eventually approached normality again. And then we got back together. Go figure.

Imagine the peace of having a place you can call your own, without having to share it with any stinky, messy men! I'd send my guy away for a week if I thought he'd go, just for the peace haha.

Get into those hobbies again, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to be in your own company, and enjoy your own space.

x x

Today I promise I will drink more, water or nas squash!

Today I promise myself I will write that essay! (and continue to drink enough water)

Today I promise myself I will... find the time to tackle the bathroom grime. It's so hard to get any cleaning done upstairs with a little one around. *frustration* lol

my promise this week is to stay on plan and have loads of superfree! :)

Back