Today i survived....

stef2009

Gold Member
Ok so got me thinkin today about how many things I survived!! A near miss with a subway, some choc buttons and a yumyum, so pleased with myself I said NO!!!

I think we all deserve a daily pat on the back on the foods we say no to that secretly we want!!

So what have u survived today???? :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you ;)

I had a housefull of 6 year old girls and the chocolate digestives came out and I said No..........took 30 minutes to stop me thinking about them lol, but yay pat on the back for me too :)

Well done!! Digestives are my worse enemy lol I love them so much ha x

I buy them in aldi for 59p but then lots of the bad stuff in aldi is wonderful lol, ive made a box for the kids with treats in and I'm not allowed in, I should be okay by the weekend I've normally got over my eat everything chocolate in the house by then lol x

The aldi ones are brill arnt they! I did my shop there today, I usually go asda, I saved a fortune!!

Haha yeah my sons got a big treat tin, im staying well away!! Xxx

Today at work I survived a box of chocolates, shortbread and luxury chocolate biscuits, I chewed on a cheese string instead!!

Wow well done you!!! gosh not had a cheese string since I was about 12, must get some of these!!!

Thankfully I have had no temptations today!

Phew!! Xxx

Cheese strings do come in handy especially at work, have to survive a buffet lunch tomorrow! :)

I have babybells but there gone in like a second!

Ohhh nooo good luck for tommorrow, u can do it :D xxx

Today I survived everything!!!!

Chocolate crisp takeaway hot choc gingerbread houses!!!

It's been a freakin awfull day!!

Roll on tomorrow!!!! Xxx

Thankyou!!!

Ohhhh toast!!! Ive survived pancakes already!

Bring it on :D xxx

Today I survived taking my daughter back to Uni and shopping in Liverpool too!
I had a double sausage mcmuffin without the muffin and a bottle of water. And for lunch I went to M&S and had a packet of king prawns and a stick of cheese and 2 chicken drumsticks and a bottle of water!
I can't believe I have willpower ;) x

Well done!!! Xxx

Today I was at a big meeting and survived stuffing my face fill of Buffett.
Cream cakes, scones, choc cookies, sandwiches, pies, sausage rolls the list went on.
For lunch I took a stroke along to the local tesco express and bought a peperami and some baby bels. By the time I got back to venue food was all gone and cleared.
Thank god for the inner goddess in me screaming out no junk you can do this !!!!!! Xx

Well done !!! A meeting buffet is one of the worst things to avoid. Good for you :) xxx

I was really tempted but I didn't. Just walked on by. Proud of myself the old me would of eat my body weight in cake.
Xx

Well done! Buffets are evil, aren't they.

I survived finding an open pack of Christmas treats I must have got gotten about. Slightly wistfully threw them in the bin and put other yuckky stuff on top so they were gone for good.

Back