TODAY I WILL

Elliebellie

stick to the plan!

By hook or by crook nothing, NOTHING is getting past my lips unless it weighed or syned or pre thought about.

IT IS NOT CHRISTMAS YET.

:mad:

I'm with you on this one for tomorrow (today has already got way past that point)
I've had a mini Christmas this week with being away and going to a panto, but next week I'm back on it 100% until Christmas eve when the only syns I will be having will be take-away and maybe an amaretto coffee, not going to pig out on chocolates Christmas eve.

The difficult part will be getting back on plan between boxing day and new years as I'll know I'm off plan again when visiting boyfriends parents.

Looking forward to Christmas but bring on Jan when I can get my focus back!

I did it, by the skin of my teeth.

Come on Jan, I want all these temptations GONE!

Me too. I have had a three day long eating fest and I feel terrible. I keep trying to tell myself not to beat myself up over it, but I hate it. Tomorrow I absolutely MUST stay on track.

Today's started well HEB toast with scrambled egg, mushrooms and toms.

Not sure if I'm going shopping later or not but its going to be a green day either way. jacket and beans if I go out or quorn spag bol if I stay in.

I fell face first into a celebrations tin on Saturday and I'm wobbling all over the place (in my head, although my body is certainly as wobbly as usual).

I need to Get. A. Grip.

Christmas has started in this house - bring on the baileys! Love flexisynning lol x

Other than a few Xmas doos im Being good making a totally syn free Xmas Dinner frylite parsnips and roasties and went to a Local butchers that Is sw approved and he makes syn free sausages burgers meatballs etc they are amazing so ive got chipolatas for my syn free pigs in blankets and sausage meat for my syn free cous cous sage and onion stuffing I will get to goal by end of jan ....

I fell face first into a celebrations tin on Saturday and I'm wobbling all over the place (in my head, although my body is certainly as wobbly as usual).

I need to Get. A. Grip.
I really want to fall face first into a celebrations tin right now!!

Well I had some Pringle's today :( so failed at being syn free but it would have been within weekly syns so not too bad. Not having any thing else naughty tonight, have a hifi bar as my 2nd HEB and some syn free rice pud to have with apple and berries :)

Tomorrow is going to be a little off plan, going EE and will have a syn free breakfast and tea, but its Christmas dinner at school so will have that for lunch.

Don't do it! They weren't even that nice. (Lies, they were bloody lovely)
Haha I'd have to go and buy some first and it's WI tomorrow so that's 2 things stopping me!!

Back