Today I'm starting CD, very nervous!

Good luck. The first visit I found very empowering

You can do it!!

Good luck :) try not to be nervous try and be excited , positivity is the key to succeeding at CD .. you can do it and there are loads of people here who will help and advise you :)
CD has totally changed my life , its amazing :)

Good luck, honey :) The first 4 days were the hardest for me, and if it wasnt for this site i dont think i would have got through it without cheating. So,whenever you feel weak, just come on here and everyone will help you :)

Good luck! From the beginning - say to yourself that cheating is not an option. I have and so far.....no cheating!

Stay strong!

No need to be nervous, it'll be an exciting journey. I find most of the shakes totally yummy, and love the bars.
Anyway you know you can always pop on here for reassurance and support, and to share your achievements.

Enjoy your journey x

Good luck! You'll be fine and we're all here to pick you up when your not! The good days far outweigh the bad and the results far outweigh the pain! X x

SparklyBlue --

Congrats and good luck. It does get easier. I find the first week very hard. It is so worth it... it works fast and you will find this site very supportive.

MinnieMel

Good luck!! im sure you will do fab!! x

Good luck :) xxx

Good luck hun! It is honestly the best thing i've ever done! Be strong for the first week and that weigh in will be all the motivation you need! And keep on this site! It'll help get you through any tough moments!

Back