Today is my danger day!

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Weekends are always bad for me cos I am home alone and no structure to my day. At school I eat at dinner time and I eat what has been prepared, at home obviously I can cook what I want when I want. So I think today I may have my normal meal in the evening with my husband as opposed to lunch time. Although he likes a take away at the weekend :sigh:.

I will try and keep myself busy today, the living room needs an overhaul, plenty of washing, Few chapters of my book left so plenty to keep me from picking.

Have already been to Morrisons this morning and bought more milk, some fudges, some pink n whites and some bottled water (race for life tomorrow) Its quite a trek from Morrisons and take me 20 minutes each way even at a strong determined walk.

Anyway, have a good day all.

x:D

I have a weekly treat, a fry up on a saturday morning...would it make weekends easier for you if you had a take away every sat as a treat? Having that to look forward to has helped me stick to slimfast through the week too :)

I did think maybe a treat now and then would be good. We usually only have a takeaway at the end of the month but I just get the feeling he will want a takeaway tonight!

So far so good today, Had a shake for breakfast and have just had a snack of a satsuma and a jammie pink n white with my coffee. About 2.30 I will have another shake, only got vanilla & Chocolate to choose from at the moment.

Love the Banoffee ones in the premade bottles - would love it if they did that as a powder.

x

Well it's going OK! I went for a nap earlier (something I only get to do on weekends!) and woke up just now hungry so I have just had my vanilla shake. Hubby rang to say he was working late so its probably a good thing that lunch was later than planned.

x

Back