Today is my day!

wannabslim

Gold Member
I was supposed to restart on Monday, and I got as far as Tuesday lunchtime before feeling so stressed out by uni work that I gave in to the offer of a Starbucks. The rest of the week was then a write-off but I decided that today would be the day, the last day, that I would need to try and restart SSing. So I plan to stick with it this time and if it doesnt work i will try something else. So it HAS to work cos I really dont think any other diet works for me like this one does.

I would really appreciate your support as I try again to start this difficult but fantastic journey, and here's to being a size 10!!!

Love N xx

Hey girl you can do this, be strong and you will succeed.

I have just had my last LT weigh in as I am seeing my new CDC tomorrow so will be starting on tuesday.

How are you getting on so far? I'm just starting SS today so am trying to distract myself from thoughts of food - it's only 9am and I've already cleaned the bathroom and done laundry - at this rate my house will be sparkling clean in a day or 2 and I will have no jobs left to do :)

it is hard, insn't it!

I have been trying the re-start, and managed a week then fell off the old wagon in spectacular style.

back with it tomorrow. Definitley. Like you say, this works - but only if we stick with it! I wish I could listen to my own advice.......

Good luck & if you find my willpower, please send it on to me!

Take care

It is hard....but worth it. I keep telling myself that if I keep going then I eat when I'm slim.

BTW my house is now spotless, my dogs are worn out from all the walking and all the other chores are done. No idea how I'll distract myself tomorrow !!!!!!

Good luck

Back