Today ! is my first time and day with cambridge Diet

ok i couldn't use pm here could we go to the chat room?

Ah sure we may as well just stay on here for the min cant use chats in work! So how are you doing so far today

i am fine its 12:27 noon .. i am ok up to know ... is it your first day?

Where abouts are you? Yeah I'm doing good so far but its early last time I found day 3 the worst so Im a bit nervous but i should be fine anytime I feel like eating or I cant trust myself around food I just go straight and get into bed until i can trust myself again disgraceful I know heehe

i am from Sydney AU what about you

WOW!! Im from Dublin Ireland cool didnt know they had cambridge all over the world!

:) so you are on day 3 ? how much did you lose up to know

Im only on day one! so a long way to go I think we want to loose in or around the same amount so we'll see how we do.

So its 5 stones that you want to loose?

5-6 stones.. i would like to do it i am on day 1 too

here is my hotmail : [email protected]
yahoo: jeanswomen add me to what you like to use

ok pink login in now

Sharon thanks a lot sis

Welcome to minimins this is a great place to be with loads of wonderful people ready to support you, good luck with you journey.....xxx

Thanks a mill lisa marie I'll be a pretty permenant fixture here for a while!! and you doing so well wow i see you heading for the old ten stones too! oooohhh to be ten stones i'd walk around naked!

Fuzzys Angel thanks a lot.

lisa marie sure i will update here with my news ...

Welcome jeanswoman and pinkprincess! You'll get loads of support on here! I am now 9 weeks into the diet, loving it - and have lost 3stone 2lbs! Its amazing!

Stick with it always, drink loads of water - and it becomes a way of life!
x

Back