today is the day for a new start

mrtc

Right, even though i promised myself i wouldnt over do it over christmas/new year, i have royally over done it.

The 1st of every month i write my weight down in my diary, am anoyed that ive put on weight as i dont want my first entry this year to be bad.

So today is the day, we all need to try and support each other and help each other lose loads of weight.

So who is with me, who is agreeing to keep an eye out (over the internet) and try and support each other, i hope lots of you people agree to this. As it would be nice

I'm with you! Happy New Year! ;)

me too. Happy New Year. Feel free to send me words of encouragement and dissapointment if you see my weight creeping up as it has done over the past 2 weeks. Annoyed at self as only self to blame. All the best to you all xoxo

Another New Year starter here too. Feeling a bit more positive this year having found this site though. Best of luck to everyone.

Count me in.

Let's do it! 2012 can be our year.

im not doing great if im honest, cant get my head back in diet mode, i have one stone to go but at the moment im just struggling for some motivation

Hi mrtc :)

I'm doing well, but it's very early days for me so don't want to speak too soon. I've had a good week of eating healthily and my mind is in a good place - long may it continue!

On the other hand, if you only have a stone to go then you've obviously been very good! 43lb is a fantastic loss (I can only dream). But I know what you mean, once you fall off that wagon it seems harder to get back on it again. Hope you soon get to where you want to be.

Oh Perpleo, that would do it for me!

Oh well done for resisting!

I remember when I was in my early twenties I lived upstairs from a chippy. I realised I was probably eating there too much when I walked in one day and was asked if I wanted my usual! I was :eek: (thing is, I musn't have been eating much else, because I wasn't overweight then :confused:)

Back