• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOday is the day for my sis

Kelly is having a double mastectomy today, and it is going to be such a long long day waiting to hear that what they found is what they expected to find, and nothing more.

If anyone has any spare positive healing vibes - San Francisco would be a great place to send them.

What a brave girl. :(

Thanks peeps.
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Thoughts going over the pond and beyond for you BL! XXXX

hope it all goes well for your sis
daisy x

Sarette

Gold Member
Thinking of your sister and sending vibes to her today. Thinking of you and the rest of the family too xxxxxx

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
Vibes :vibes:for a positive and healthy outcome on their way to San Francisco. Hope all goes well. xx

Kik

BL - thinking of you and your family today. Will ask my friends in Saratoga ( just outside SFO) to light a candle for your sister.

Preeti77

Hope all goes well BL <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
I will be thinking of her today, BL. :)

My mum had a masectomy on her left breast a few years ago. That was the start of a long journey with chemotherapy and radiotherapy following the op. Today she is doing all the things that she used to do. :)

Sending love and prayers to your sister and family. I'm sure she's in safe hands xx

Thank you everyone - so much for your thoughts, prayers and vibes! It means a lot.

Have had a few meloncholy moments as yes - I do feel so far away now. But I will see them all in a few weeks and that keeps me goin!

Kik - how lucky foryour friends - Saratoga is a WONDERFUL little place....been there many times in my youth on the way to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk (The amusement park where The Lost Boys was filmed :)

Thanks ever so m uch everyone. <<<<hugs>>>>

xx

hope it all goes well for her BL xxx

Any news on your sis yet BL?
daisy x

Kik

Hi BL - well keep thinking of her tonight.

Yes, Saratoga is lovely - I lived there for the last 2yrs it was fab! Kids & I returned home just before christmas.

Hi BL

Thinking of your sister and my friend. 2 brave ladies going through it at the moment.
B started chemo yesterday and has "the wig lady " coming to see her on monday.
On the surface she is calm, inside she is terrified.
Love and prayers to both of them xxxx:eek: