today is the day....!

littlelindy

well am off today to see my CDC am so excited to start this thing..!

xx

Good luck Littlelindy.. Its very exciting I remember the first day I went to see my cdc and I could not wait to start..
Hope you have a great week and good luck on your journey xx

Good luck hun x

Get your head into it and stick with it - it works better than anything I've tried before. From reading the threads of the returners to CD, it seems that the more committed you are the first time (and hopefully only time) you do CD, the better
Good luck

how did it go with your CD lindy? did you find it clear to understand? i am hoping to meet with mine for the first time this week but we are struggling to find a covenient date and time at mo! good luck xx

Good luck and welcome x

how did it go with your CD lindy? did you find it clear to understand? i am hoping to meet with mine for the first time this week but we are struggling to find a covenient date and time at mo! good luck xx

thanks everyone...

jim it went really well, the guy was very nice and explained everything really well, we agreed a plan i will stick to..! Am gona SS for the first week, then move up a plan if my bmi falls below 25 which hopefully it will... hope you get a appt sorted soon xx

Ah goodluck hon and welcome,sure it won't take you long at all to reach goal!

Good Luck, your evident excitement and enthusiasm will help you through the first few days which can be challenging, keep posting here and reading how others are getting on - that will help!

Good luck Lindy, know you can do this

Back