Total Solution TODAY IS THE DAY.

Well today is the day i try something new,after doing other diets and coming to a stand still i have decided to try TS exante.nervous isnt the word,delivery is today so starting when its here!!!! have alot to lose and am really stuck so hopefully this will shift the scales for me :)

Good morning, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Give this diet 100% and you cannot fail. Stay positive, drink your water and remember your goals. If ever you're struggling pop into some diaries to up your motivation.

ur weight losses ar fab! u doing exante too then,struggling to find my way round miniminns...complicated isnt it lol.on the diet can i only drink water,read somewhere about coke zero and coffee?

Hiya,
I'm on my first day today as well, had a shake this morning and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be!! Feeling fairly positive but I also have a lot of weight to lose - so a long road ahead of me!!!

Hi :) Good luck! If you stick to it you will see fab results :)

hi well on day 3 going well.thinking of when ive done a week on this i will order from slim and save as u can have meal packs on there,not keen on exante soups....

Well done on getting to day 3 :D If you don't like the soups you could always sell some on that well known auction site ;) and then just buy shakes and bars :) Keep going, you'll be in ketosis soon if you aren't already! :)

Back