Today is week 5 completed.. .. and what I now know

I love reading all these posts they are truly amazing. Minimins has been a great source of strength support and positivity for me on my journey....the end is in sight after 65days on lt tfr i am 52lbs lighter....with another 18lb to go and the support of the diamonds on here i know i will reach my target...SOON!!!! :) x

Hello Mark :D
My names Ro,im gonna start Lipotrim on Sunday!!!
I wanted to say i think you are a great inspiration for us all!!! You have done so well on this plan!!!
I have 5stone to lose :eek: and im hopin to take this 1day at a time!!! Im not gonna say i wanna lose this much becus im afraid of failing!!! I just wanted to say well done and think ur very lucky to have such a supportive family behind u!!!
Ro x

hi well done and thanks for making the post,i started today,will take it hour by hour,and keep reading your post

mancitymark said:
[*]Looking back over at the 5 weeks seems shorter than looking forward to the 5 weeks ahead.
[*]Still weeing every 15 mins
[*]I now look forward to the shakes and the soup..... yes,even the soup
[*]I now dont feel hungry.
[*]I miss being greedy and eating because something looks nice or smells nice and not because I feel hungry.
[*]I have had some "harrowing" toilet moments so now know to take Senokot every 3rd day
[*]I need some more clothes as I look a bugger in mine.
[*]Can see parts of me I have not seen in 20 years
[*]Even my head has shrunk. I wear a crash helmet and when I turn my head it turns but the helmet stays pointing forward.
[*]Some friends and family are jealous and try and discourage me with Old Wives tales about sudden weight loss and how it will kill me. Forgetting that at 18 stone I had a heart attack that nearly did.
[*]I can run on the tread mill.
[*]Thugs and idiots have stopped shouting things like " go for it fatty" when I am out cycling.
[*]My wife is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
[*]My 17 year old daughter is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
[*]My dodgy knees dont hurt as much when I walk up the stairs, infact dont hurt at all (touch wood)
[*]I have found the support on this site outstanding and without would have crumbled by now.
[*]I hope people just starting on their diet see my post as an inspiration and not a boast.
[*]I take pride that I am still 100% TFR
There is a 19, 20 etc.... probably up to a 100 of things I now know about being on Lipotrim but the main thing is, there will be huge ups and downs, great days and **** days, but if you just keep going one day becomes, 2 days, becomes a week, becomes 2 weeks, becomes a month and you will get there. !

Day 35 .... total loss = 37 lb...
Total gain= Confidence and a renewed determination !

Love this thread! I start again today!!! I've never gotten past day two on lipotrim but I don't feel I've been quite 'ready' I am now, and this quote has inspired me, I'll be reading it on day 3 too!!!

Brilliant post, I would be lost without the support of this site.

I love reading all these posts they are truly amazing. Minimins has been a great source of strength support and positivity for me on my journey....the end is in sight after 65days on lt tfr i am 52lbs lighter....with another 18lb to go and the support of the diamonds on here i know i will reach my target...SOON!!!! :) x

Thats just fantastic Girl ... Bloody well done, you will look great ....fantastic !

Hello Mark :D
My names Ro,im gonna start Lipotrim on Sunday!!!
I wanted to say i think you are a great inspiration for us all!!! You have done so well on this plan!!!
I have 5stone to lose :eek: and im hopin to take this 1day at a time!!! Im not gonna say i wanna lose this much becus im afraid of failing!!! I just wanted to say well done and think ur very lucky to have such a supportive family behind u!!!
Ro x

I also had a 5 stone target..... when I started .... on the 3rd August ... thats 43 days ago and I am 1lb away from 3 stone loss with only 2 stone to go. I am now looking at the finishing line early in November.... THIS WILL BE YOU if you stick at it, stay 100% focussed and you will get there. Trust me, despite all the ups and downs, the crap and misery, it really works.

Thanks mancitymark, I am pleased as lost another four this wk, my tenth week now a total of 4stone gone!!!!14lbs to target, just been to the ice cream van to get my 4yr old a cone and a neighbour said "bloody hell your shrinking fast!!!!"......I did the whole modest yeah it's coming off!!! I was beaming!!!! Xxx

EMERALD ... Fantastic result ..... well done girl ....

emerald ... it looks like I am about 4 weeks behind you with the same 5 stone target and very similar weight loss patterns.. 3 stone will come probably by tomorrow , if not Saturday. Then I will be 4 stone gone in about 20 days after that... I cannot wait to say "14lbs to target" like you have just done. You have inspired me, thank you .

Keep me updated with ur weigh in. I would never have thought ten week ago when i started lt tfr that i would be 4stone lighter. You must feel great and i bet the comments are reeling in?? X

Your both inspiring me.. :) Your both so nearly there.. Keep it up... :) x

Back